• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CFCnet Main Site

Advertising On Cfcnet - Reach Over 100,000 Fans Each Month

CFCnet is firmly established as one of the most popular Chelsea Football Club related sites in the world.

CFCnet is 100 per cent unofficial, completely independent and is managed by Chelsea fans for fellow Blues.

The CFCnet web site was founded in 1999 with just six readers in the first few weeks. (Peter Sampson)

http://www.CFCnet.co.uk/content/results_detail.asp?ID=6530

Well done guys. Think of it - if it wasn't for me, there'd only be 99,999! :O)

Well done guys. Think of it - if it wasn't for me, there'd only be 99,999! :O)

Over 100,000. Actual figure last month was 116,209 so minus you, thats 116,208. ;-)

Over 100,000. Actual figure last month was 116,209 so minus you, thats 116,208. ;-)

Well to be COMPLETELY accurate, it'd be a tad less than that, considering I log in as around 28 different people........oooooopsie!

Well to be COMPLETELY accurate, it'd be a tad less than that, considering I log in as around 28 different people........oooooopsie!

Where's my ban button gone..... click click click.

;-)

I knew you were Basole!!

Basole indeed :-) Not to mention Harry Sideras, Grahame Fendle, Nona Valente and Palmerston. I'm even Toby Brown (which iz why I ain't scared of him - much!).

The best Chelsea website on the net with the most intelligent and downright fun topics in the forums... who wouldn't want to advertise on CFCnet?