Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Benners

Celebrity Boot Boys

0 posts in this topic

With all the superstar JCL's at Stamford Bridge these days, who would you count on to stand their ground in a terrace ambush, or back you up in a sticky situation ? & why?.

On the front line I would have Elizabeth Taylor or Brigitte Bardot. The scarecrow factor would frighten off all but the most fearless attackers.

Just behind the freak I would use Roger Cook to draw fire ( not really a Hollywood celeb, but no matter who laid into him, they never got him on the ground ).

When the fists really start to swing & pinpoint precision matters, I would opt for Michael Moore as a partner. His clever use of camera angles would be a life saver as he jabs, uppercuts & dodges the clumsy incoming windmills.

BTW, picking Vinnie Jones is not allowed.

Well Naveen Andrews is a Chelsea fan, and he broke a man's neck with his legs so I'll choose him. Sienna Miller is also a 'Chelsea fan' now so she can come too.

well snoop doggs associated with chelsea so ill put him in there so he can get his gun out if needed.

Gimme a booze fuelled WAG with stiletto anyday! As a bloke you'd fancy your chances with Russell Crowe or Ray Winstone either side of you!

Not Ray Winston, he's a turn coat, he'd be fine till it looked like the other mob suited him better. Went through his early life as a tottenham fan then decided being a cockney wide boy suited his character better so he just changed allegance.

Yeah Russel Crowe has to be up there, give him a phone and the man's leathal

Dallaglio. He should hold his own in a tear up.