Codger

Injury News

1,906 posts in this topic

That's a great image. Imagine being a reserve team player for some mid-table club, and coming up against Michael Ballack. Priceless.

What do you mean? He's only a World Cup Runners Up!!

But he is only skin and bone and a little bit of muscle.

That's what I said to my team mates when we played rugby against one of the all times greats ... Wayne 'Buck' Shelford.

They didn't really believe me either.

That's a great image. Imagine being a reserve team player for some mid-table club, and coming up against Michael Ballack. Priceless.

That certainly is a funny image. Coming up against Ballack and Shevchenko. And losing 10-0. DOn't know about the last part though.

Would be pretty cool to play against Ballack in front of like 100 fans, on a cold autumn night lol

Apparently Frankie's got a broken toe - when did that happen??

http://www.chelseafc.com/xxchelsea180706/I.../list_2209129_0

Luckily it doesn't sound too serious, and he's still able to play.

I love John Terry's comments that Frank is an example to the England squad because he's still 100% committed to playing in the England friendly despite his injury..unlike that other England player that the fans and press seem to be so in love with...!

Carvalho isn't playing for Portugal against Armenia at the moment, even though he must have been close to full-fitness as he met up with the squad in the first place. Hopefully not playing will give him a chance of being fit for our game on Saturday. Ferreira is playing left-back by the way.

Anyone know anything about this shoulder injury Ashley Cole has picked up? How serious is it? Apparently he's not playing for England tonight...

Now that Robben is off, we can finally use our treatment rooms to treat other players.

I heard Florent is out for 6 weeks from another forum....any truth in this?!?! Can't accept this one since we just sold Robben 'minutes' ago

I hope A.Cole is fit for our next game, obviously with out having Bridge it's a worry. J.Cole picked up a knock last night also, dunno how bad it is.