• Current Donation Goals

Codger

Injury News

iBsteve   

Best Left back in the world, makes me cringe thinking of going through the whole champions league knock out without him. Huge blow for chelsea, England and the man himself. He'll be gutted if we make the champions league final and he can't play.

I hope for a speedy recovery as a chelsea fan and as an England fan.

Time for Zhirkov to step up.

Ashley Cole has been getting a fair few knocks and strains recently and has been playing while not fully fit as a result. In retrospect, it was probably best to give him a rest last night. It's not the first time this has happened. Essien and Joe Cole have both suffered long-term injuries being forced to come back too early from injury. Better to lose a player for two or three weeks till he gets fully fit than risk a longer lay-off. Makes sense really...

he was suffering from a back injury before... had nothing to do with his ankle.... I remembe against sunderland after he scored he was limping after getting a knock on his ankle.... it happened v burnley too and it was the exact same challenge when it the player kicked the ball and collided with Cole's ankle

Well, several papers have put Zhirkov in their top 10 worst buys so far this season. Time for him to prove them wrong.

We're going to find out soon if it is 18M pounds well spent.

it may be a sensible idea to bring back bertrand back from reading considering we dont have a naturally lefted footed player who is a defender

ifan   

Huge blow as Ashley has been one of our best players of the season. Freakin pissed now.

I just can't believe it........can he recover if we go into the CL final? or maybe just FA cup final?

I feel gutted for him and England..of course, and Chelsea.

This would be his last World Cup in his career, really hope he make it!

Best wishes to him!

this is some unfortunate news but it's no excuse for losing the PL as united had their entire first choice back 4 out injured at one stage, and in hindsight we could appreciate that this season we have been better off than last season with Drogbas and Essiens lengthy lay-offs and at one stage we had about 8 first-team players out with knocks which was what I assume due to Scolari's training methods.

The title is ours to lose.

it may be a sensible idea to bring back bertrand back from reading considering we dont have a naturally lefted footed player who is a defender

van Aanholt will be back in two weeks, should be good enough as meanwhile we still have Ferreira.