• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Criminal

Shed 100 For Blackburn

ryder   

Gate 3

Row 9

Seats 117 & 118

Will be with my brother who has 'Celery' across the back of his shirt...can't wait!

SHED UPPER, gate 3, row 7, seat 0125

Really looking forward to seeing the Shed 100 for Blackburn, my ST isn't far away so I will be listening ready to join in. Which brings me to the issue of could you fellas concentrate on maybe getting 2 or 3 new (or old) songs going in the Shed. I know there have been lots of suggestions but I think this is the perfect opportunity to get something going. Maybe we could have a quick vote like the banners on what we would like to be heard out of all of the suggestions. Personally I would like the "WE ARE THE SHED END" song as it is new & perfect for what we are trying to achieve, plus Kembo's reply to "where were you when you were ****" & finally either "Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner" or "Knees up mother brown" for a bit of old Chelsea Shed nostalgia. Whatever you decide on I will be waiting to join in with my mates.

homerdaz   

Me

Gate - 7

Row - 16

Seat - 148

The rest of the clan

Gate - 3

Row - 7

Seat - 120-123

Knees up mother brown, Kembo's reply and Shed Ends good with me, we sang a couple of Cech songs at the Pompey game as I know he's not happy not having a song at the moment.

batz   
Really looking forward to seeing the Shed 100 for Blackburn, my ST isn't far away so I will be listening ready to join in. Which brings me to the issue of could you fellas concentrate on maybe getting 2 or 3 new (or old) songs going in the Shed. I know there have been lots of suggestions but I think this is the perfect opportunity to get something going. Maybe we could have a quick vote like the banners on what we would like to be heard out of all of the suggestions. Personally I would like the "WE ARE THE SHED END" song as it is new & perfect for what we are trying to achieve, plus Kembo's reply to "where were you when you were ****" & finally either "Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner" or "Knees up mother brown" for a bit of old Chelsea Shed nostalgia. Whatever you decide on I will be waiting to join in with my mates.

Kembo's reply would be a great one for the shed 100 to get going given that they are in gate 3 and will be close to the away supporters. I'm really looking forward to the Blackburn game because of the Shed 100 - remember what 42 of us was like!!

Got to agree with homerdaz about a Cech song - its a must. We were saying that on the weekend. Glad to hear some people try and get something going.

I'll be SU gate 5 for the game and looking forward to hearing lots of noise coming from you lot.

Seat 119

Row 9

Block 3

I'm next to your and your bruva ryder. Look forward 2 it fella..

The atmoshphere at portsmouth was not at the level it should be considering the SHED UPPER is a singing area.. As most of the shed 100 are based on this website we shoud all know cfcjons " We are the shed end " song and should make a massive effort at the blackburn game to get it going as we will all be sitting together.. For anyone who is unsure of this song..

WE ARE THE SHED END

THE MIGHTY SHED END

FOR THOSE WITH BLUE BLOOD

INSIDE THIER VEINS

F**K OFF YOU TOURISTS

AND GLORY HUNTERS

TILL ONLY TRUE BLUE SUPPORTERS REMAINS

LA LA LA LA LA OOOOOHHH! ( To the tune of you are my sunshine..)

What are the official numbers does anyone know..?