• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Founding Member

Aston Villa 2 - Chelsea 0

Man Of The Match?  

251 members have voted

1. 1. Who was Chelsea's Best Player?

• Cech
    • Belletti
    • Alex
    • Terry
    • A. Cole
    • Makelele
    • Mikel
    • SWP
    • Malouda
    • Drogba
    • Pizarro
    • Kalou
    • J. Cole
    • Essien

The midfield was terrible though, I mean what do they leard in training its like theyve never heard of pass and move Essien passed the ball or mikel and they just stood there, 1 time ash passed it 1 metre to Essien and he just watched it roll! WTF! Bring back Ballack the smooth operator Very poor Bison today

villa didn't create much but when they did they scored. we have a huge amount of possession but we didn't convert that into chances. I thought we should of started with a 442. the team has been winning under that formation why change. I think Jose is to blame for the second goal not belletti, the whole team was pushing on u either score of concede this time we conceded.

heads up

Sheva, Ballack, Lampard to come back and they are world class wotever ppl say.

1. SWP should never start. Actually would like to see him sold in the January transfer window.

2. We should have started the match with two forwards.

3. Where is Shevchenko?

Anyone else think that we should perhaps try Cole as a replacement for Lamps right now, since Ballack isn't fit yet? I thought after he was introduced that we pressed forward with a bit more creativity and drive than we did with 5 in the midfield.

villa didn't create much but when they did they scored. we have a huge amount of possession but we didn't convert that into chances. I thought we should of started with a 442. the team has been winning under that formation why change. I think Jose is to blame for the second goal not belletti, the whole team was pushing on u either score of concede this time we conceded.

heads up

Sheva, Ballack, Lampard to come back and they are world class wotever ppl say.

Amen.

Mehrino   

All the pre-match prep for this game must have gone out of the window when Lamps was injured on Friday, so a disjointed midfield is hardly suprising is it!

And for all those crying over the fact it was 'in front of Roman', well why would that make things any worse? He came, saw and then left, albeit it early. We better brace ourselves for the backpages tommorow but Jose and the lads know they are better than today. That's all that matters.