Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jerry Kendik

Shed 100 For Man City - 27 Oct 2007 @3pm

0 posts in this topic

Right. We're going in again with the Shed 100, this time for the Manchester City match on Saturday 27 October.

If you are a MEMBER and want to

1. Do your bit to get behind the team

2. Sit with like-minded fellow fans

3. Enjoy your day out more (e.g. meet for a beer before/after)

All you have to do to is register your interest by posting below or contact Pete Bull (petebull@CFCnet.co.uk). We will also be looking for volunteers to help us with the administration for this. Please contact Pete if you can help in any way.

One thing to note is that if Man City bring 3,000 fans, the Shed 100 will be in the LOWER tier. If they bring 1,500, the UPPER tier will be available. We don't expect to know for sure for another fortnight but need to gather details now.

If you've missed the first two and want to join in, now's your chance.

I'll do it if it's Upper, lower.. not for me. Can I be on a reserved list if its upper?

I'll do it if it's Upper, lower.. not for me. Can I be on a reserved list if its upper?

Yeh same for me mate reserve me a place in the shed upper if the shed 100 will be located their however no thanks if we are sat in the shed lower. The view down their is not for me. Cheers mate

Count me in again. Two tickets this time.

yea I want in. keep up the gd work. I usually sit in the MH lower and think its about time the shed rivalled the MH in volume. cracking initiative!!!

il have 1 in either upper or lower tiers. cheers