• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

john_greek

E-shopping Problem

I am Chealsea fan, but I had two problems online shoping on chealseamegastore.

The first time www.chealseamegastore.com send me an e-mail for free international delivery for prices over 30 GBP.

My order was 75 euro 45 pounds,but they charge me for 9 euro shiping. I try to phone call several times but every time the company phone 08454582748 staying 15 minutes on hold without answer.

I send them three e-mail but they never answer me. The small amount of money makes me to stop and forget it.

The second time is now with my order Number CFC-XXXXXXX which was placed on 18 August 2007 - 13:49 GMT This order was shipped

with UPS on the 25 August 2007. I deliver my order without two pieces.

I thought that was a mistake or misunderstanding and try to contact again with the company. I try to phone call several times but every

time the company phone 08454582748 staying 15 minutes on hold without answer. I send also an e-mail the day I receive the order but with no

answer either.

According to the site order history, all the pieces are shipped and the site charges my credit card with all the amount of money. Nowhere,

neither in the parcel any document says that my order partially shipped.

Please help me to contact to that company, or solve my problem.

were do you live?

Is Chelsea your team?

noone can help me?

I want to talk to www.chelseamegastore.com

they steal my money.....

Is this your country? So polite? so helpfull?

I will inform every forum in the world for www.chelseamegastore.com service....

It is your country, do you enjoy if you are the object of ridicule???

Thanks in advance...

John, drop me an email; tobybrown@CFCnet.co.uk and I'll pass it on to someone at the club who should be able to resolve it for you. Detail as much information as possible, such as order numbers and the like as you have here, where you are and when you've sent info to them, hopefully we should be able to sort something out for you.

John, drop me an email; tobybrown@CFCnet.co.uk and I'll pass it on to someone at the club who should be able to resolve it for you. Detail as much information as possible, such as order numbers and the like as you have here, where you are and when you've sent info to them, hopefully we should be able to sort something out for you.

thanks a lot mr Toby Brown...

I send the mail with 5 pics. Everything about my mesage...

Seems very strange to me. Maybe you've fallen victim to some sort of phishing scam, I hope not. I always use Paypal, they're a trusted company, I've never had any problems anyway. I hope you get it sorted out, it's a pain in the arse when things like this happen.

Nothing happen until now... They have my money for more than a month...

Oddly I was checking through my email this morning and saw your email again, wondered if it'd been sorted yet.

I will chase again this evening and find out what is happening.