• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nona_valente

Manchester United 2 - Chelsea 0

Man of the Match  

252 members have voted

1. 1. Who was man of the match against Man United?

• Cech
    • Ferreira
    • Terry
    • Ben Haim
    • A. Cole
    • Makelele
    • Essien
    • Malouda
    • J. Cole
    • Shevchenko
    • Mikel
    • SWP
    • Pizarro
    • Kalou

Chelsea lost 2-0 with Man United at Old Trafford in the Premiership this afternoon.

Please use this thread for reaction to the Man United-Chelsea match.

Please note that this forum is a privilege and it's abuse will result in it's deletion. Moderators and our legal people will be keeping an eye on things.

Kezza   

You were all saying even if Jose was here he'd lose by the same result. I'd say he would have changed the squad by half time, and the team normally play better in the second half, especially against the odds like when we were a man down. Didn't see anything like that today.

Skyryser   

Well, RA wanted more attacking football and as far as I could see, it was way less entertaining and all AG tried to do was contain United. Absolute ****ty reffing, and once Mikel was sent off (what a godawful shaming decision), Grant's poor (if any) coaching skills really showed. Oh well, it's back to the middle of the table for us...

Sir   

Utterley disgusted with the referee today, the worst display by a ref I have seen in a long time. We was very good until that red card and the ref ****ed up the game, he ****ed it all up for us. The worst start for Chelsea in 7 years, teams feared us and new every time we scored first game over, now we are in turmoil.

the players look out of sort, we kept the ball really well b4 the sending off but to lose mikal and expect to win is impossible, especially without Lampard and Drogba.

if news stories are correct it seems Drogba has played his last game for us

Katalano   

Terrible display from Chelsea.

Where is the Team which had knocked us out of the CL for 3 years ago?!

I have not watch many Chelsea games, but this one had shocked me absolutly.

The Team was one man down, but never a reason to give up.I think even ManU couldn't believe what for a performance Chelsea had delivered.

I know that your team had missed key-players, but it was absolutly a shocker.

mercury   
10 v 11. Ref was awful. Saving judgment of AG for after Hull City and Fulham.

Me too, I know some will be screaming for his head today. Not me, the ref had a quite appalling game and ruined it from that sending off onwards.

Were you watching Jose?

Roman still looked fed up that seems to be the norm at the moment.....he can't sack Grant yet though for not providing exciting football - only been there 4 days.

Very cruel game for us there is now way MU are worth a 2-0 win.

Disgraceful - MU were poor in my view and we could have got something here today.

We showed spirit but had no luck.

Roll on Hull and then a real test at Fulham..

Don't lose that home records Avram then I will be fed up.