• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nona_valente

Hull 0 - Chelsea 4

Man of the Match  

167 members have voted

1. 1. Who was man of the match against Hull?

• Cudicini
    • Belletti
    • Ben-Haim
    • Terry
    • A. Cole
    • Wright-Phillips
    • Essien
    • Sidwell
    • Kalou
    • Sinclair
    • Pizarro
    • Joe Cole
    • Makelele
    • Bridge

Chelsea won 4-0 against Hull away this evening.

Please use this thread for reaction to the Hull - Chelsea Match.

Please note that this forum is a privilege and it's abuse will result in it's deletion. Moderators and our legal people will be keeping an eye on things.

Job done. To Fulham.

Credit to the entire team, especially Belletti (my MOM) and Essien.

Pizarro deserves to start on Saturday, and if Drogba's still out, Kalou too.

Very pleased with Sidwell and Sinclair scoring.

Juni   

Did what was needed, did it with comfort and style, and really really should've had more, especially in the first half. Goals for Kalou are important after his poor performances recently, good to see Bridge get some game time, and Joe Cole was excellent when he came on.

JT got my MotM, was flawless.

Seb   

Just what we needed I think. Calm and composed performance from everyone, Terry had his best match in a few. Thought Belletti faded out in the 2nd half unfortunately but still a quality performance. Thought Joe did well when he came on. I'm a bit worried about him, I hope he isn't thinking about leaving. Good session from the fans as well, especially liked the Zola and Vialli songs in quick succession. Now imagine if they came as a partnership. My MOM is Pizarro for working his arse off the full match, but I was thoroughly embarrassed by that 2 metre roll :(. Belletti comes in at 2nd, if only because he wasn't as effective in the 2nd half as he was in the 1st.

Harvz   

Nice to get a bit of a boost! I thought Belletti was class today going forward. Nice to see a bit of that Brazilian flair!

Will reserve any larger judgements for another couple of games though for sure. Well done to Hull too... they played good football at times in my eyes.