• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nona_valente

Live Match Thread: Bolton V Chelsea

Please use this thread for all posts relating to the Premiership match against Bolton, before and during the game. Keep it intelligent.

Moderators and our legal people will be keeping an eye on things.

Please note that this unmoderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in its deletion.

The match is on Sunday afternoon with a 3pm kick off.

A possibly tricky fixture, as I don't know what to expect from Bolton. They've had difficulties, but there have been a number of times where teams on the downslope pick themselves up in preparation of us and give us a difficult time.

Drogba and Mikel won't play. Makelele definitely has to start for me. He's been in great form for me in the past few games. I haven't heard much about Lampard, so I'm under the impression he won't play. I'm still dreaming of a Carvalho-like return (which I didn't expect for Valencia). It'll never be too early to have Lampard back.

Ferreira looked good against Valencia, but I think Belletti should start for a bit more attacking in the wings.

I'd go with:

Cech

Belletti Carvalho Terry A. Cole

Makelele

SWP Essien Sidwell Malouda

Pizarro

Subs: Cudicini, Ferreira, Alex, Joe Cole, Kalou

syza   
A possibly tricky fixture, as I don't know what to expect from Bolton. They've had difficulties, but there have been a number of times where teams on the downslope pick themselves up in preparation of us and give us a difficult time.

Drogba and Mikel won't play. Makelele definitely has to start for me. He's been in great form for me in the past few games. I haven't heard much about Lampard, so I'm under the impression he won't play. I'm still dreaming of a Carvalho-like return (which I didn't expect for Valencia). It'll never be too early to have Lampard back.

Ferreira looked good against Valencia, but I think Belletti should start for a bit more attacking in the wings.

I'd go with:

Cech

Belletti Carvalho Terry A. Cole

Makelele

SWP Essien Sidwell Malouda

Pizarro

Subs: Cudicini, Ferreira, Alex, Joe Cole, Kalou

According to the official site, Lampard has declared himself fit and looks good. He's a certainty to start, I reckon, especially without the Drog.

According to the official site, Lampard has declared himself fit and looks good. He's a certainty to start, I reckon, especially without the Drog.

Start the party, then. The magnificient one is back!

(Replace Sidwell with Lampard, then, in my formation)

Awesome to see that Lamps might be back! I can't see any of our strikers who aren't Drogba cutting it up front solo, so I expect to see two up front.

---------------------Cech-------------------

Belletti----Terry--Carvalho----A. Cole

-------------------Essien-------------------

---J. Cole------Lampard------Malouda

----------Kalou-----------Sheva----------

Dr.Ogba   

Hmm... seems like the right back position will be a continuos rotation.

I would really like to see whether Tal Ben Haim would start on this one..

He should just stick to be the 4th backup... no more than that.

Lamps to start but on whom we're depending the goals now?

Well Lampard has only had 2 days of full training, so I expect him to be on the bench. 433 should remain. Sidwell takes Mikel's place, and Pizarro comes in to lead the line. Belletti has been our best player this season, so should regain the place he should never have lost. Ben-Haim goes back to his former club, but I would have Alex on the bench to counter Davies and Braaten late on.

Axless   

Cech

beleti-riccy-jt-Cole

Maka-Essien

joe-Lampard-malouda

piza

hope tp see Lampard back ...

Cech;

Belletti, Carvalho, Terry, A. Cole;

Essien, Makelele, Sidwell;

J. Cole, Pizarro, Malouda.

Subs: Cudicini, Alex, Lampard, Kalou, Shevchenko.

Prediction: 2-0. Joey and Ash to get the goals.

Marwan   

This is how Chelsea will line up against Bolton. (keep in mind that I had given you the right formation and squad against valencia except Paulo for Belletti)

Cech

Belletti,Carvalho,Terry,A.Cole

Essien, Makelele,Lampard

Joey,Pizarro,Malouda

SUBS: Carlo, Alex, Sidwell, Kalou, Shevy