• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jerry Kendik

Next Shed 100 V Newcastle United Sat 29 December Ko 3pm

Right,

We're going in again. Please, please make this worthwhile.

Presuming I can swing it with the ticket office, this is going to be the next game. Surely we can get 100 this time?

We are looking for MEMBERS who want to sit together in the Shed end, get behind the team and have a great day out, especially if they want to join in with the pre/post match refreshments in the So Bar or Butchers Hook

NO TIMEWASTERS PLEASE. Sign up now and give yourself a great Christmas present.

All we want at this stage is confirmation that you want to be involved and how many of you there will be. We will PM you by return to get your membership, payment and contact details, and whether you qualify for a 16-21yo concession price.

Not much time though. WE NEED TO SUBMIT DETAILS TO THE CLUB BY FRIDAY 23 NOVEMBER. So please respond asap if you're interested.

Please don't reply with comments about preferred alternative games or reasons why you can't make it etc. Just want people to step forward and help the team.

PLEASE NOTE: If Newcastle bring 1,500, the Shed 100 will be the Upper tier. If 3,000 away fans come down, the Shed 100 will be in the Lower tier. We only want you if you're prepared to join in regardless of location.

Big thanks go to Paul (Homerdaz) who is stepping in for Pete for this one. So, to sign up

1. Reply below, or

2. Send an email to clubshed@CFCnet.co.uk, or

3. PM Homerdaz

homerdaz   

Guys girls the next Shed100 is under way and I'm helping Jerry out with this game while Pete's on the mend. We are on a tight schedule with this one so everyone past, present or new please either PM, email me or send an email to clubshed@CFCnet.co.uk and ill let you know what details we need. If you would prefer to call me, just send me a PM or email and ill send you my number or contact you.

Let your friends know if they don't visit the forums as anyones welcome as long they are members and want to meet like minded supporters who want to improve the atmosphere at the Bridge...

Cheers

Paul (homerdaz)

I'm in as always! I'll PM with details.

Jerry, had to work round the girlfriend again, this time I'm just gonna bring her, that way everyones happy! haha!!

Shed Upper, Shed Lower, you name it, I'll be there!!

Come on guys, get involved, it's a fantastic day, trust me!!

Hutchie   

As I am a season ticket holder I can't get involed but I am shed upper, west side, so will be doing my bit to get the atmosphere going. Keep up the efforts boys.

I'm in as always! I'll PM with details.

Jerry, had to work round the girlfriend again, this time I'm just gonna bring her, that way everyones happy! haha!!

Shed Upper, Shed Lower, you name it, I'll be there!!

Come on guys, get involved, it's a fantastic day, trust me!!

Like it fella, showing initiative, you'll go far, my son!

RUNNING TOTAL = 2