• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chelsea_loyalist212

Arsenal Away

Hello all!

This topic is here so us lucky lot who managed 2 pick up tickets for arsenal away can string together a few ideas on how we can make this day a huge success! When I say "us lucky lot" I say this because the Ticket Office at Chelsea recieved 800 hits per minute when the Arsenal tickets became available this morning!

Right I have thought of a few ideas for the game so here goes;

Balloons - We already know that we are going to be faced with a sea of red at the game so lets turn that red, BLUE! I suggest packets of blue and white balloons are brought to the game (not already blown up) so we can blow them up and make an entrance from the very off! Imagine the sight of 3000 blue and white balloons be thrown around before kick off, What a touch that would be!

Banners, Flags, Scarves! - This is something that doesnt need to be stressed as much as it is almost a certainty that many of us will be bringing are colourful elements, be it flags, banners or scarfs! However I thought that it should be brought up just to be sure we all do it!

Songs - This is something that we should definately discuss on CFCnet, So if anyone has any good ideas for songs to drown out the sound of Arsenal and their 1 song ( Arsenal, Arsenall FC, Were by far the ..... And thats all I'm giving you because I think we can all agree the latter is far from true!) New and old songs are all welcome so lets be having' ya!

Cheers,

Andy

Hutchie   

Andy,

Didn't get a ticket but a good idea. One thing though I don't think they allow St. George crosses into there ground.

I'm confused Hutchie! Well not quite however I'm taking the comment about not being allowed st.georges flags in the ground as an insult to their rather foriegn policy lol! In that case I totally aagree :D! Jared will you be going to the arsenal game? I was thinking that a packet of balloons is about 50 p and you get about 10 in each packet! If we all bring our own 2 the game we should have tonnes of the things!

Cheers,

Andy

Morla   

Good idea bout the balloons!

what a joke bout the ST. Georges Flags!!?!?!

is that really true?

bunch of mugs!!

How are the ticket sales going? anyone know?

I'm only a member, but would like to go, if I can....

Morla tickets for season ticket holders and away season ticket holders have now sold out. From what I have been told they sold out in 10 minutes. However tickets for members go on sale Monday 26th November at 7am on the internet box office! However due to such high demand it is worth being on the site before that so you are already logged in and ready to purchase a ticket when 7 oclock comes around.

On the balloons subject, just imagine a sea of blue and white balloons floating around the emirates stadium before kickoff! Would be magic! Also it wouldnt go a miss to belt out flying high at 3.55pm! That will get the atmosphere buzzing!

Anyway Let me know on further ideas on song suggestions.

Cheers,

Andy

Hutchie   
I'm confused Hutchie! Well not quite however I'm taking the comment about not being allowed st.georges flags in the ground as an insult to their rather foriegn policy lol! In that case I totally aagree :D! Jared will you be going to the arsenal game? I was thinking that a packet of balloons is about 50 p and you get about 10 in each packet! If we all bring our own 2 the game we should have tonnes of the things!

Cheers,

Andy

this is from there website

www.arsenal.com/article.asp?thisNav=news&article=435726&cpid=703&title=Club+statement+-+Na...

Sing loud, banners and scarfs yes

Baloons no, look too much like a lower league side on a day out in the fa cup, just go there and sing your heart out chels