• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

db12d1

Branislav Ivanovic - Goodbye, Farewell, Adios (thanks for the memories).

GURJ SS   

Top quality player, had a unique set of attributes which meant he could play at RB scoring goals and the team didn't lose anything defensively. He struggled last season as much as the next guy, 1 bad season that has been erased from his record as far as I'm concerned; I've done the same for Hazard, had Ivan also been in his 20's he would have bounced back just as strong. Personally I would have liked him to stay on, players who can play RWB are difficult to come by nowadays, and he had done well whenever Conte asked him to play the role.

On 31/01/2017 at 6:39 AM, Droy was my hero said:

Time to review this after the latest cameo.

Against Brentford? I dont have to review S##t

Ham   

Good luck Branners.  Wonderful servant.  How he got such a big frame up and down that touchline week after week and year after year is beyond me. 

I'll always remember the EL Final goal.  

Sir   

Not announced yet but fairly obvious he's joined Zenit. Gonna miss that guy here but a truly incredible spell he had with us!

8 hours ago, thevelourfog said:

A fantastic servant and pound-for-pound one of the best deals this club has ever made.

One hell of a buy indeed

xCELERYx   
6 hours ago, Sir said:

Not announced yet but fairly obvious he's joined Zenit. Gonna miss that guy here but a truly incredible spell he had with us!

Won't miss seeing his named misspelled on here though, ha.

On serious note though. Excellent servant, been one of my favourite players over the last few years because of his nonsense approach. Scored some big goals for us too along the way. Came undone a little over the last 18 months but it does nothing to tarnish is overall service to the club.

All the best for what's ahead.

6 hours ago, Sir said:

Not announced yet but fairly obvious he's joined Zenit.

Is it? Based on what?

Absolutely nothing at all on TOCWS, or any of the papers/web sites that I can find. Maybe he's gone, and it'll be confirmed after the event, but 'obvious' it isn't atm. Be interesting to see if he's in the Arsenal match day squad......:).

2 hours ago, Michael Tucker said:

Is it? Based on what?

Absolutely nothing at all on TOCWS, or any of the papers/web sites that I can find. Maybe he's gone, and it'll be confirmed after the event, but 'obvious' it isn't atm. Be interesting to see if he's in the Arsenal match day squad......:).

And doesn't he look happy about it? He's gone regardless of what you haven't seen on TOCWS.

Zenit.jpg