• Current Donation Goals

Flo17

Movies

Anybody watched 'About Time' starring Bill Nighy? A very British film, with the usual mix of humour and tears.

The first time I watched this was last year, when my oldest brought his girlfriend round. All 7 of us sitting there, enjoying the film, or at least I was until near the end, when the couple get the phone call.

Made me blub like a good 'un.

Anybody watched 'About Time' starring Bill Nighy? A very British film, with the usual mix of humour and tears.

The first time I watched this was last year, when my oldest brought his girlfriend round. All 7 of us sitting there, enjoying the film, or at least I was until near the end, when the couple get the phone call.

Yep - it's one of my girlfriends favourites. I'll be honest, I like it a lot as well.

Bill Nighy is awesome. So is McAdams. She's one cute lady.

Anyone been to see Poltergeist? Thought it was a great film, with some nice twists to the original film. Suspense all the way.

Vinod   

You might like 'What we did on our holiday'.

Sciatika   

Yep - it's one of my girlfriends favourites. I'll be honest, I like it a lot as well.

Bill Nighy is awesome. So is McAdams. She's one cute lady.

Nighy is pretty awesome in Wild Target as well opposite Emily Blunt and Rupert Grinch (sp?).

On the subject of admitting to quite liking things - Chalet Girl. Nighy has a supporting role in that too.