• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Flo17

Movies

Anybody seen a film called Fracture? watched it the other day, its not bad - interesting story line.

Osgood 9   

I've Got a Rake of Movies On Discs

Some Are Good

Goodfellas

Godfather

Also The Green Mile Is Amazing

Anyone Seen Dejavu

Litchy   
Anybody seen a movie called Dead Mans Shoes? I have to say that this movie is one of the best movies I've seen. See it!

http://www.channel4.com/film/reviews/film.jsp?id=134941

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=selOpuDua-k

By far the best British film I've ever seen. Paddy Consadine is brilliant in it. Its up there with Goodfellas and Full Metal Jacket in my favourite films. Problem is barely anybody has seen it!

Am looking foreward to seeing the new Batman film this summer. Heath Ledger (RIP) looks pretty good as the Joker from the promotional stuff. I thought Batman Begins was excellent after the dissapoinment of Batman & Robin. The audience actually clapped after Batman Begins.

Hear hear Duffo. Saw Ledger saw a few lines in a trailer waiting for Iron Man, and I was very pleased. Can't wait to see what Eckhart and Gyllenhaal (spelling?) will do.

I thought Iron Man was a great comic book movie. Robert Downey Jr. probably made the best lead character in comic book movie history in my mind (well, from the ones I've seen. I can't think of one who comes close to Stark).

I actually think Iron Man is also the most accessible comic book movie for people who don't like to watch comic book movies.

Hear hear Duffo. Saw Ledger saw a few lines in a trailer waiting for Iron Man, and I was very pleased. Can't wait to see what Eckhart and Gyllenhaal (spelling?) will do.

I thought Iron Man was a great comic book movie. Robert Downey Jr. probably made the best lead character in comic book movie history in my mind (well, from the ones I've seen. I can't think of one who comes close to Stark).

I actually think Iron Man is also the most accessible comic book movie for people who don't like to watch comic book movies.

Thanks for the tip Nona. I would like to see it before it disappears from the cinemas which happened when I intended to see Fantastic Four 2.

Flo17   

I went to see Indiana Jones yesterday and was pleasantly surprised. It's not too different from the other 3 so if you liked them then you should like this.

The Batman trailer was shown before Indy and I must say it looks amazing! I've been looking forward to it for a long time, especially after the quality of Batman Begins (THE best superhero movie IMO).

I went to see Indiana Jones yesterday and was pleasantly surprised. It's not too different from the other 3 so if you liked them then you should like this.

The Batman trailer was shown before Indy and I must say it looks amazing! I've been looking forward to it for a long time, especially after the quality of Batman Begins (THE best superhero movie IMO).

I thought overall it was very good.

There were a few bits where it got quite repetitive and it seemed just like more of people fighting each other.

The ending was very weird indeed (won't spoil it) but I wouldnt've expected that in an Indiana Jones film at all.

While there is always some sort of magical/unrealistic part to the films, this seemed completely different from the others in that it was a very different sort of unrealistic thing.(I hope you understand what I'm referring to but I don't want to spoil it for anyone on here).

But for however old he is, Harrison Ford still plays the role very well.