Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jerry Kendik

IMPORTANT: Next Shed 100 Will be Wigan

0 posts in this topic

We're going in again with another Shed 100.

Following on from the successful day out v Newcastle, we are looking for the first 100 MEMBERS who want to sit together for this match in one block in the Shed End. You will be able to get behind the team with like-minded fellow fans and will hopefully have a great day out, with an optional added incentive of pre/post match refreshments in the So Bar or Butchers Hook.

It's also likely that some of the Shed 100 for Derby will be interviewed and featured on Chelsea TV.

All we need at this stage is confirmation that you want to be involved and how many of you there will be. We will then gather membership, payment and contact details shortly afterwards. Normal Shed End ticket prices (£48 Upper, £45 Lower) + booking fee apply. Student concessions also apply.

We need to submit details to the Club by FRIDAY 1st FEBRUARY 2008. So, please respond asap if you want to take part. Remember, this is for MEMBERS ONLY WHO WANT TO GET BEHIND THE TEAM.

To sign up, please send an email asap to clubshed@CFCnet.co.uk OR REGISTER YOUR INTEREST BELOW. This is open to ANY Chelsea FC member.

IMPORTANT NOTES:

1. If Derby bring 1,500 fans, the Shed 100 will be in the Upper tier. If 3,000 away fans come down, the Shed 100 will be in the Lower tier. We only want you if you're prepared to join in regardless of location.

2. There is still the possibility of a time or date change (to cater for TV scheduling), and we won't know for sure till around the submission date. You won't have to buy tickets until the date and time is confimed and you're happy to take part. NO TIMEWASTERS PLEASE.

Count me in.

Chris

Ps Are you going to pin a notice in the main forum again like last time, for every one to see?

I'm working that day, and can't make it!! :o(

shame!

I was in it for the Newcastle match, and I can't reccomend this enough people, if ya like a good sing song!!

Nice one to the boys for organising another Shed 100!!

I will be there making as much noise as last time. Hope your in matt.

EDIT: Running total = 2

I will be there making as much noise as last time. Hope your in matt.

EDIT: Running total = 2

has it been noted that the game may change- fa cup 6th round is due to be played on this weekend.

I'm in, no matter when the game is. I was part of the newcastle shed 100, it was a brilliant day.

Dont hesitate to join us.

Running total = 3

has it been noted that the game may change- fa cup 6th round is due to be played on this weekend.

Yes we knew about this. If you take out Arsenal and man U, every other game is either too soon or too late in the season. This didn't give us uch of an option really.

Just want to see what the take up is and the result of the FA Cup 4th round.

I'll give another tentative yes, but can't guarantee anything yet. Running total 11 (+1 hopeful)