• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Founding Member

Official Supporters Clubs

Existing Supporters Club Branches are detailed here with details of each branch secretary you should contact if you wish to become a member of an existing branch.

Chelsea FC has supporters club branches all over the world, and are looking to actively increase the number of supporters club branches.

UK Supporters Clubs - European Supporters Clubs

Chelsea FC has a large and rapidly increasing supporters base, especially in the USA and Canada as well as parts of Central and South America.

Americas Supporters Clubs

Chelsea FC has a large and passionate following in Premiership crazy south-east Asia as well as in other countries on the Asian continent.

Asia Supporters Clubs

Chelsea FC has large supporters clubs in both South Africa and Australia, aided by large ex-pat communities there.

Australasian Supporters Clubs - African Supporters Clubs

The link for the Asia supporter clubs is dead.....Looking for supporter clubs in China if you know of one? I can only find one in Chinese, but I guess that all there'll be.

Is there anyone that fix these thing? or look at these threads?

There's certainly nobody going back over old threads fixing links to sites that may no longer exist. All volunteers here I'm afraid.

QueSera   

The link for the Asia supporter clubs is dead.....Looking for supporter clubs in China if you know of one? I can only find one in Chinese, but I guess that all there'll be.

Does this help?

China ~ Danilo Torresani ~ danilo.torresani@gmail.com

There's certainly nobody going back over old threads fixing links to sites that may no longer exist. All volunteers here I'm afraid.

Ok, thanks, and sorry about that. I just wasn't sure, I asked in a support thread how to use one of those avatar pics, but realised after a couple of weeks I'm happy without one, so deleted the post.

Does this help?

China ~ Danilo Torresani ~ danilo.torresani@gmail.com

Thankyou! Where did you find that? My searching skills are obviously not up to scratch.

Hopefully it does help, emailing him/her now. Thanks either way.

Cheers to both of you =)

Amjad   

Hello I am a new member in the forum

and iwas looking for asia supporters

The link for the Asia supporter clubs is dead

any way Thnks

QueSera   

any way Thnks

Kindly read the previous post(s)

any way Thnks

Hi

Yeah there doesn't seem to be much around. Try that email in the previous post, but I haven't had a reply yet. If I track something down I'll be sure to post it here. =)

Djeza   

can someone from a Melbourne Australia supporters club please contact me