• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bluesmad2403

Carling Cup Ticket Info & Questions

Do you think there is any chance of me getting a ticket to the CC final??

I am not a member or a season ticket holder but would love to go

Will the tickets go on General sale? Do us and the spurs fans get 45,000 each???????

Cheers

Codger   

Maybe, they might but as it's a London derby it's highly unlikely because ST holders and people with loyalty points come first, then members, and no, we'll probably get just over 30K.

Pissed off as been at the game tonight and go to aways and the odd day at the bridge but know I stand no chance of a final ticket

yeah same as me although I didn't go tonight, I will try my hardest to get a ticket though

Tim   

Sp*rs put their selling details up yesterday, one daay after knowing they'd be there. I wonder how long CFC will take? Mind, as Harry rightly reminded me last night, Sp*rs have had ten years to plan for an event such as this!

footynut   

How come Tootenham have been given over 1000 tickets more than us?

Tootenham have the West end of the stadium and have been given 31,204 tickets. We've been given 30,000 tickets. If you've got over 30 loyalty points you should be able to get a ticket no problem.

spb63   

So begins the, "will we, won't we get tickets" ...... Just like last years Carling Cup Final :o)

Let's just hope it's a happy ending again and lets hope the powers that be don't change the selling schedule midstream this year like they did last year.

jared   

does anyone think season ticket holders will be able to get 2 tickets per season ticket after members have had their chance??

I share my season ticket with my bro...he let me go FA Cup final, so its only fair he does this one!! so means I have to find a ticket some other way!

spb63   
does anyone think season ticket holders will be able to get 2 tickets per season ticket after members have had their chance??

The concensus of opinion is that there won't be anywhere near enough tickets to meet demand from members, so there are unlikely to be any additional tickets available to ST holders after members have had their chance.