• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sir

Forecast The Result - Chelsea V Liverpool

Codger   

3-0 Chelsea. Joe Cole, Carvalho with a screamer, and Anelka with a sublime piece of skill from ten yards.

Arse kicking. Scousers sulking and trying to invade the site. Sun headlines proclaim unlucky Liverpool losing to 'bullies' Chelsea. Much scouse whining in the papers. Half of SW6 loses its hubcaps before the scousers realise they've missed the coach and won't be able to get back in time to sign on the next day. Liverpool condemned to mediocrity for the rest of the season. Again. $tevie M€, predictably, is voted MoTM despite going off in a sulk after ten minutes due the relentless precipitation of Celery, and Fernando Torres runs headlong into the MHL chasing a long ball and is never seen again. Rafa explodes before he can make his first excuse or his first complaint about the ref/pitch/naughty Chelsea fans/or the fact that his toast was ever so slightly overcooked that morning.

All is right with the world.

petera   
3-0 Chelsea. Joe Cole, Carvalho with a screamer, and Anelka with a sublime piece of skill from ten yards.

Arse kicking. Scousers sulking and trying to invade the site. Sun headlines proclaim unlucky Liverpool losing to 'bullies' Chelsea. Much scouse whining in the papers. Half of SW6 loses its hubcaps before the scousers realise they've missed the coach and won't be able to get back in time to sign on the next day. Liverpool condemned to mediocrity for the rest of the season. Again. $tevie M€, predictably, is voted MoTM despite going off in a sulk after ten minutes due the relentless precipitation of Celery, and Fernando Torres runs headlong into the MHL chasing a long ball and is never seen again. Rafa explodes before he can make his first excuse or his first complaint about the ref/pitch/naughty Chelsea fans/or the fact that his toast was ever so slightly overcooked that morning.

As a muppet who knows nothing about football I will take a totally uneducated guess at 1-0 Chels

Fentini   

3-1 Anelka,J,Cole Anelka again

Spot on! I think I'm gonna go with Grahames prediction!!

Is 18 - 0 to Chelsea taken? No? Ok I'll go with that then, 18 - 0 to us. Drogba 5, Anelka 4, Ballack 3, Wrighty 3, Cole J, Alex, Malouda.

What? :)

Is 18 - 0 to Chelsea taken? No? Ok I'll go with that then, 18 - 0 to us. Drogba 5, Anelka 4, Ballack 3, Wrighty 3, Cole J, Alex, Malouda.

I was going to be humble and say 6-0, but if you're that game Bridgejunky, I'll raise my expectations a tad. Ok Sir R, 9-0 Chelsea! That will put Crystal Palace in perspective!

petera   

Ok I will change to 18-1

(Ben Haim OG)

But still gets MOM