• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ken's electric fence

Top Site For Older Shed Boys

Cheers.

Only missed 5 games in that 76/77 season. Plus the 1st half (& only goal) of Blackpool away in September...yeah I was one of those stuck on that train!

For all the trophies that's still my favourite season.

If this is yours, do you have any stuff from the early 80s?

Love it, hope it grows

Unfortunately, I doubt it. I've had the site bookmarked for several years and it hasn't moved. A great pity. My first proper year.

yeah very good, first game for me was 1978 so enjoyed that.

I got lots of old cut outs and so on from most games I went to will have to try and dig em out and do something similer for the 80s.

yeah very good, first game for me was 1978 so enjoyed that.

I got lots of old cut outs and so on from most games I went to will have to try and dig em out and do something similer for the 80s.

I'd love to see them mate. I just wish I took a camera with me to games then. Far from your mind though when you've got Leeds away and all you're thinking about is what gear you've got on and where you can get a drink.

I'd love to see them mate. I just wish I took a camera with me to games then. Far from your mind though when you've got Leeds away and all you're thinking about is what gear you've got on and where you can get a drink.

Yes mate I know, the only thing I took with me was a fag packet with my money and train ticket in the back.

I got a great headline on the back of the sunday people in 1984, with the headline "watch out division one chelsea are back"