• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

carefree_allen8

Youth Meet For West Ham Away

Just thought I would let everyone know, that for west ham away, the youth are meeting at Fulham Broadway at 1. We will get some drink, and go to the game on mass. Have a sing song on the train aswell, so that we are in full mood for the game. The tube from fulham broadway to Upton Park is only 40 mins.

If your between 13-24 and fancie joining us, send me a email at tomallen@CFCnet.co.uk

Already 21 meeting, so let me me know if you up for a meet.

tom

Hope you've checked with the CYF first (LOL)

checked what?

Can't make this one. Anyone up for spurs away though?

I'm definetely up for a youth meet there. I'm going with about 4 others, and if we arrange a train station to meet, all have a nice sing song before!

I'm going to West Ham, but can't make the youth meet unfortunately as I'm with a couple of older Chelsea lads who live close to Upton Park.

Great post and idea though Carefree_allen8, and we should do it for all London aways.

I'm definetely up for a youth meet there. I'm going with about 4 others, and if we arrange a train station to meet, all have a nice sing song before!

I'm going to West Ham, but can't make the youth meet unfortunately as I'm with a couple of older Chelsea lads who live close to Upton Park.

Great post and idea though Carefree_allen8, and we should do it for all London aways.

Alright wicked. Well I'l make a thread a bit nearer the time about spurs

Up the Chels

Yer, it will be defo a regular thing for london away's. Like I say, 21 already week to go, to gather support. Should be good to get loads of loud chelsea fans arriving at Upton Park singing CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSAE.......

Does not just have to be youth, anyone can join us.

Yer, it will be defo a regular thing for london away's. Like I say, 21 already week to go, to gather support. Should be good to get loads of loud chelsea fans arriving at Upton Park singing CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSAE.......

Does not just have to be youth, anyone can join us.

Yeh good shout. I'll be definetely up for that against Tottenham, so we'll discuss meets nearer the time.

One Song   

I would watch yourself guys, as me and my friends have found out your at an age now where you will get into trouble especailly at the likes of west ham and spurs if you give it the large one around the ground. Everyone else is going Liverpool Street and I would recommend you meet there and go there...