Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

homerdaz

Arsenal Home Loyalty Point Game

0 posts in this topic

Tickets for the Arsenal home game scheduled for the 23rd March are being sold on a loyalty basis and available to members with the folowing points on the following days.......

Monday 25th February until 5pm: Members with 38 loyalty points or more can purchase 1 ticket.

Tuesday 26th February until 5pm: Members with 37 loyalty points or more can purchase 1 ticket.

Wednesday 27th February until 5pm: Members with 36 loyalty points or more can purchase 1 ticket.

Thursday 28th February until 5pm: Members with 35 loyalty points or more can purchase 1 ticket.

Online sales open as usual 7am, booking office 9am...

Courtesy TOCFCWS

Good to see the loyalty system being used for this one in my opinion.

is there anyone able to get a ticket for others using the loyalty thing, I've been trying to organise tickets through other ways but they fell through.

Personally I don't think loyalty points system should be enforced in league games.

I think this is a good move. They should do this more for bigger games

I agree, it's a good reward for those who have been to many less glamourous games this season to have first option on tickets rather than a free-for-all among members where someone who signed up last week has just as much chance of getting a ticket as someone with 100+ points.