Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jerry Kendik

Please Sign Up Here For Next Shed 100 V Wigan

0 posts in this topic

Hi all,

We're going in again with the next Shed 100, this time with the visit of Wigan Athletic on Monday April 14, kick off 8pm. (* please see important note below, it might revert to the Saturday if we draw at Barnsley)

We are looking for the first 100 MEMBERS who want to sit together for this match in one block in the Shed End Upper tier**.  You will be able to get behind the team with like-minded fellow fans and will hopefully have a great night out, with the optional added incentive of pre match drinks in the So Bar or Butchers Hook.  Meeting fellow fans who are as passionate about Chelsea as you are (over a drink) is one of the best aspects of the day.

It's also possible that some of the Shed 100 for Wigan will be interviewed and featured on Chelsea TV.  The feedback from the Newcastle game was very positive and we know we can improve things further still. We're looking to be sat in a rectangular block this time (around gate 4, so centrally located behind the goal(ish)).

All we need at this stage is confirmation that you want to be involved and how many of you there will be.

Paul Eden is managing things again and he will gather membership, payment and contact details from you shortly after you register your interest.  Normal Shed End ticket prices (£48 Upper) + booking fee apply.  Student concessions, if you qualify, also apply.

We need to submit details to the Club by SUNDAY 9 MARCH 2008 which is the day after the Barnsley cup tie. So, please respond asap if you want to take part.  Remember, this is for MEMBERS ONLY WHO WANT TO GET BEHIND THE TEAM. Looking for people who can make either the Monday or the Saturday really, but we have a day or so to confirm either way once the cup tie result is known, so you have a (brief) chance to decide before you commit to pay.

To register your interest(s), please respond asap.   This offer is open to ANY Chelsea FC member.  More details will follow once you’ve signed up.

IMPORTANT NOTES:

* If we draw against Barnsley in the FA Cup 6th round, the Spurs away fixture on 19 March will be moved to 15 or 16 April to accomodate the replay. This means the Wigan game will revert back to a Saturday kick off.

** Shed Lower only if Wigan bring 3,000. If they do bring that many, I'll eat my hat.

This doesn't take into account the people signed up in the previous thread. Just need you to re confirm. Com on, roll up, roll up.

By the way, the Swedes are still coming!

Running total = 8

Homerdaz clan x 4

Glenn CFC x 2

Michaeleng1

Windex

Stuart Borrett x 4

Adam Wilson x 2

Manny Matern

Running total = 15

I should no doubt be there.

will confirm later in the week.

lets 'ave it!!

Hey All

We were down for the last one against Derby.... myself and Mrs Lancer.

We will DEFINATELY be up for this if the game remains on Monday 14th, however if its on the 12th due to a family wedding there is no way we can make it.

So heres my question, can we confirm first thing Sunday the 9th to be included I will put all our details forward prior to the 9th March then just a quick yes or no on the Sunday morning

Hey All

We were down for the last one against Derby.... myself and Mrs Lancer.

We will DEFINATELY be up for this if the game remains on Monday 14th, however if its on the 12th due to a family wedding there is no way we can make it.

So heres my question, can we confirm first thing Sunday the 9th to be included I will put all our details forward prior to the 9th March then just a quick yes or no on the Sunday morning

Yes you can. please forward your details to Homerdaz mate.

Running total = 18