• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chelseaaggro

Get Avram Out Banners At Derby

I want everyone to bring a banner to the derby game . We gave him a chance at the caling cup, fine , spurs deserved to win but this tonight was just the last straw. this would have never happened under jose and its bye bye avram on monday morning.

GET AVRAM OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Papers would love it thats for sure.

Why not? can't see it happening and I dont really think it would make any difference but worth a go, even Roman must be seeing how useless he is now!

It isn't completly his fault though is it, there's still 11 men on that pitch who need to do a job aswell, I don't think banners with this sort of negativity would help matters atall.

So what world class manager is there that isn't already emplyed??? Dont be so arrogant, Abramovich isn't stupid his thinking about it, there's no world class managers now but at the end of the season Frank Rijkaard's contract runs out and we will employ him then. All we can do now is get behind the team and let them no we believe in them.

jezza   
I want everyone to bring a banner to the derby game . We gave him a chance at the caling cup, fine , spurs deserved to win but this tonight was just the last straw. this would have never happened under jose and its bye bye avram on monday morning.

GET AVRAM OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome idea, I wonder what else you could do to undermine the team and make us look like the spoilt tw*ts some of us obviously are!

All we can do now is get behind the team and let them no we believe in them.

Exactly, making banners or anti Avram songs will just get the team down.

Scapin   

While we're still in with a chance of winning two truly major trophies we shouldn't allow a negative atmosphere to dominate our support as that will blow any chance we have of winning them in my opinion. The players need support at the moment and a negative atmosphere (even if it's directed at Grant) will make them nervous, they are human after all. Others may disagree but I don't think sacking Grant now would improve our chances of winning the prem or CL this season, so we should focus our efforts on getting behind the team. If we win nothing and have no chance in the PL by the time of our last game against Bolton then if fans want to call for Grant's head then that's their perogative. As supporters we should provide support at least as long as we have a chance of winning something.

Why don't we launch a quasi-communist campaing called sharechesleafc.com and try to raise money to buy out RA.

While we're at it we could sing antisemetic or anti russian or israeli songs during our teams shabby performances, blame everyone under the sun for our own personal predicaments and then blame the destabilised club situation on the media the russians and the CIA consipary.

Get behind the team instead and be bloody positive

Mr Allen   

Some people are so sad.. "Get Avram Out" banners. How old are you "chelseaaggro"? Mr Abramovich is a billionaire. He has no parents that he inherited it from, he's obviously a smart man to have become a billionaire at such a young age. Do you really, REALLY think that he's gonna tear up Avram Grant's contract just because he sees "Get Avram Out" spray painted on a bed sheet? Negro Please.

I can't even believe you'd consider something like that. Singing "Jose Mourinho" at games is bad enough on the players I'm sure. How are they gonna feel when they walk out to a collage of "Get Avram Out" banners? Do you think it's gonna make them play better? Do you think it's gonna earn us 3 points? Do you think it's gonna suddenly bring in Kaka, Messi & Ronaldinho? If you answered "Yes" to ANY of those questions, you're a fool in my opinion.

Why are people expecting so much from Chelsea these days? Sure the players get paid alot, but which club's players don't these days? I agree in saying we should have NEVER lost to Barnsley with the squad we have in this day & age, but moaning about it isn't gonna help anything. We're not gonna win EVERY game you know. This is football. You win games. You draw games. You lose games. It makes us look like spoilt brats when Chelsea fans start singing "Jose Mourinho" everytime we're a goal down or we draw/lose a game. I'm only 18 for crying out loud & even I can respect the fact that we've come a long way & we still have a long way to go. We're not the best team in the World. Players do have bad games once in awhile. Why is it that so many fans moan when we lose or even draw! It's so childish. "Get Avram Out" banners. How sad. How low. If you want the team to do well, invest your money in "C'mon You Blues!" banners or player specific banners. Encourage the team.

believe it or not, I'm pretty sure the players have become friends with Avram by now. Forget what you see in the tabloids about reported "bust ups" & what not. There's obviously a bond between Avram Grant & the Chelsea players by now. He's been there managing since September. How do you think the players feel when they walk out & hear people shouting for their friend, their boss to be fired? Put it into this perspective - alot of people boo Pizarro when he comes on. How low would that make you feel if you're Pizarro's friend (which I'm sure all of the boys are by now, some more than others yes)? I mean could any of us honestly play a 90 minute game of football, 100% concentrated if we heard 40,000 people booing our friend? It's bloody sad mate.

Get behind the team.