• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CFCnet Admin

Luxury Manchester City Away Travel - Book Now £25

LUXURY COACH TRAVEL TO THE CITY OF MANCHESTER STADIUM

The Return to the Shed Campaign hits the road!

Travel to the Manchester City fixture in true Chelsea style. Chelsea FC play Man City on the 5th of April and needs YOUR support.

CFCnet have teamed up with travel company Top Balcony. More information can be found on this flyer

Top Balcony operates the largest 14 metre Double Decker Coach in Britain. The facilities include: 89 Reclining seats, 2 Stairways, W/C, Washroom, DVD Monitors, Radio, CD Player, Hot / Cold drinks. Air-Conditioning, 2 Tables, 2 Hostesses.

To reserve your place please call Top Balcony directly on 0871 666 1332

Most major credit cards accepted.

Epsom 07:50

Wimbledon 08:05

Stamford Bridge 08:20 and on route via the M1 and M6

The coach will be back at Stamford Bridge at around 21:45

We also hope to run coaches to both Everton and Newcastle so please register your interest by emailing me directly petersampson@CFCnet.co.uk

This is the company that we will be using. http://www.topbalcony.com/private.html

So please post here if you wish to travel with us and your preferred pick up point.

Have we got confirmation of the date and KO time yet?

I would be up for this as would some of my mates, can you drink on these coaches?

Any idea on depart/arrival times would be handy too?

Cheers

Khobar   

I've heard it's a much nicer journey if you skirt South Wales.

Scapin   

I've already arranged to drive up to Man City with some mates, however this is something I'd definitely be interested in for future away games.

I know this isn't much use with regard to this one, but I'd thought post some feedback on the idea in general.

one lion   

I am interested in this , I was going to drive but I will use this now ,I will pick it up at Stamford bridge ,who else is going on this?

Criminal   

This looks amazing!

I have to wait until I get paid though to book it on Monday, hopefully there will be spaces left

Juni   

I'm not going to Citeh, using my ticket for a blue mate who lives in Manc, but if the offer is repeated for say Everton, I'd probably be genuinely interested. Great price, what appears to be a real luxury coach, and the company of you guys.