• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chelseacheam1905

Where Can I Watch Chelsea In Orlando?

Hi Guys, I'll be in Orlando for the Wigan home game 14th April. Anyone know where I'll be able to watch the Chelsea v Wigan game? From previous trips I went to a pub called the Cricketers in the Marcado village, but I'm told this has been demolished?

if you can access the internet there's a website which is www.live-footy.org and it broadcasts every premiership game if the page fails go to a search engine www.ask.co.uk or www.google.co.uk and just type in live-footy.org and click on the link.

hope this helps you

Hi Guys, I'll be in Orlando for the Wigan home game 14th April. Anyone know where I'll be able to watch the Chelsea v Wigan game? From previous trips I went to a pub called the Cricketers in the Marcado village, but I'm told this has been demolished?

Thanks guys. I found that the Cricketers is still open, it's been relocated not too far from thew first venue and is a Chelsea Pub to boot! The games def being shown there, so thats where I'll be!

Bayern Munich vs Chelsea Live

LIVE STREAMING LINK

Hellow Sprots Viewer,Welcome to Watch Bayern Munich vs Chelsea Live Stream Online Uefa Champions League Final Match 2012. This Live Stream Online game will held on 18:45 GMT, may 19, 2012 . Enjoy Live Uefa Champions League Final Match, Don’t miss to watch this game.Watch live Uefa Champions League Final games online via on LIVE SPORTS TV. This Live Streaming Link lead you to get Every Live Sports HD Video. You can enjoy this live telecast on your PC, Laptop, Notebook. Just Go the live streaming link and get full HD Video Live telecast of this game. Don’t worry, it works 100%. Enjoy!!!

LIVE STREAMING LINK

MATCH DETAILS :-

Competition:Bayern Munich vs Chelsea

Uefa Champions League Final Match

DATE:SUT, may 19, 2012

TIME: 20:45 GMT

Stadium: Fußball Arena München

Venue: Munich (GER)

LIVE STREAMING LINK

The 2012 UEFA Champions League Final will be a football match played on 19 May 2012 at the Allianz Arena in Munich, Germany to decide the winner of the 2011–12 season of the UEFA Champions League, Europe’s premier club tournament organised annually by the UEFA confederation. The winners receive the European Champion Clubs’ Cup (the European Cup). The game is the culmination of the 57th season of the tournament, and the 20th since it was renamed the Champions League.The match will kick off at 20:45 CEST (18:45 UTC) – and will be contested by English club Chelsea and Bayern Munich of Germany.The winner of the final will play against the 2011–12 UEFA Champions League winners in the 2012 UEFA Super Cup, and also enter the semi-finals of the 2012 FIFA Club World Cup as the UEFA representative.

Bayern v Chelsea the road to the Champions League final

Bayern Munich vs Chelsea the large match of the 2012 and it’s a Champions League final . Bayern Munich have an honest expirenced facet for the sport and that they have played this Cup final before and win it . Bayern Munich have won the Uefa Champions league four times and that they are runners up for four times and currently its the fifth time after they can play their match against the Chelsea within the Uefa Champions League and therefore the match can happen within the Germany at Allianz Arena Stadium the house of Bayern Munchen.

Chelsea have reached the ultimate of Uefa Champions League before however as a result of one penalty miss by John Terry within the match against the person Utd place Chelsea away of the title . Then they need reach Semi Finals and Quarter Finals over and over however cannot win the match . however one huge downside for the team of the Chelsea John Terry have get red card against the team of the Barcelona once kick Sanchez .

Bayern Munich have an honest time within the Champions League they need Eliminate Marsille and then Real Madrid on Penalties . Bayern Munich have an honest squad choice during which a number of the highest players of Champions League players. Frank Riberey , Arjen Robben , Mario Gomez , Tomas Mullar , and Bastin Schewnstiger within the team .

LIVE STREAMING LINK

Chelsea created any huge upset once defeating the Barcelona within the Uefa Champions League . No Terry within the final and will be some a lot of players miss within the match . Jose Bosingwa , Raul Mirlaes , Ashley Cole , Mata , Fernendo Torres and Frank Lamaparad they’re the key players whereas Dider Drogba , Salmon Kalou , Studdrige all 3 of them are the half final squad . Drogba lead the Chelsea within the first leg against the Barcelona and therefore the superb goals comes within the Semi Final within the 2nd Leg.

F.Torres , Dider Drogba vs Mario Gomez , Arjen Robben these players have powerful competition within the Front. it’s the ultimate and any issue will happen within the match . Its away game for the team of Chelsea and Bayern Munich have a home game as a result of it’s going down within the Allianz Arena thus Munich have some Home fans advantage and that they are favourites for this match.:)

LIVE STREAMING LINK