• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CFCnet Admin

Fenerbahce Unofficial Travel And Ticket Information

Our European travel partner (Your Sporting Challenge) has announced more details of their travel for the match versus Fenerbahce on Wednesday the 2nd of April.

Departing 06.00 from London Gatwick, returning after the match. The price includes all transfers, representatives and all taxes.

Champions League Quarter Final

Fenerbahce Vs Chelsea - Wednesday, 2nd April 2008 - Istanbul, Turkey

Cost £249.00 per person

*No match tickets are included in our packages*

Your Sporting Challenge are ATOL protected. ATOL 9554. Call Now on 0845 121 2018 Your Sporting Challenge are open Monday - Friday 9am to 5.30pm

Fenerbahce Ticket News:

Tickets will be available to European Away Scheme Members on Wednesday the 26th of March until 5pm. Season Ticket Holders have until 5pm on the 27th of March to purchase their tickets. Members can purchase tickets on Friday the 28th March.

The club will receive an allocation of 2250 priced at £23.59. Tickets for this match must be collected from the box office only with a completed declaration form.

Supporters visiting the box office are reminded that they must have the completed declaration forms and will only be able to purchase a maximum of 10 tickets per person with the valid Season Ticket or Members card on the relevant day. All ticket sales are subject to availability.

The air holidays and flights shown on the Your Sporting Challenge web site are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Our ATOL number is ATOL 9554. ATOL Protection extends primarily to customers who book and pay in the United Kingdom. Click on the ATOL logo if you want to know more. Your Sporting Challenge also acts as a Retail Agent for ATOL Holders, Please ask for details when you book.

Terms and Conditions.

I would be interested to know how this flight with Sporting Challenge went if anyone travelled on it ?

I may be interested in using them for any future euro aways trips.

The more independent trips available the better for us fans.

I would be interested to know how this flight with Sporting Challenge went if anyone travelled on it ?

I may be interested in using them for any future euro aways trips.

The more independent trips available the better for us fans.

I'll assume it was cancelled then.

I'm not aware that YSC traveled to Turkey but I do have a little more information about them.

"YSC have being running football charters for over five years.

We took two charters to Athens for Liverpool in the Final last year, and over a thousand supporters to Germany for the World Cup.

We have already secured one charter for the final in Moscow this year, including transfers in destination.

We will need all supporters to book as soon as you have qualified (fingers crossed) as the visa application process is time consuming, and unfortunately expensive. In fact, as of the end of the week, you will be able to complete a visa application form on our website.

Any questions they can always call us on 0845 121 2018"