• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CFCnet Admin

Luxury Newcastle United Away Travel - Book Now £30

Luxury Travel for £30

Picking up at Epsom, (6:45am) Wimbledon (7:05am), Stamford Bridge (7:30am) and on route

To reserve your place please call Top Balcony directly on 0871 666 1332

You don’t have to be a member or a season ticket holder to travel on Top Balcony everyone is welcome. Facilities include: 89 Reclining seats, 2 Stairways, W/C, Washroom, DVD Monitors, Radio, CD Player, Hot / Cold drinks, Air-Conditioning, 2 Tables, 2 Hostesses.

This trip depends on demand which (I'm guessing) depends on how close Chelsea are to winning the Premier League.

Please add your name here is you are interested in letting the coach take the strain.

definately interested but waiting on the confirmation of the date, as sat or sunday would be fine, but bank holiday not.

WPAULWIN   

If it is moved to the Sunday- I'll have 2 seats (no I'm not that big..... I'll be with my boy)

WPAULWIN   

Any idea what time it get back to London on Monday night (hopefully). My son is at school on Tuesday

I guess you need to allow 5 - 6 hours realistically?

I have the same problem now. Took me ages to persuade to missus to let me take my oldest. Now it a bloody Monday with school the next day!

Stunned, but not surprised, it's the Monday.

Decided to fly with EasyJet as it's the only way I could guarantee a timely return to Essex.

Thanks again Sky.

Stunned, but not surprised, it's the Monday.

Decided to fly with EasyJet as it's the only way I could guarantee a timely return to Essex.

Thanks again Sky.

Where are you flying from? how much would it cost? may have to take the same idea.

MSJunior   

I am interested in the Newcastle coach (not Keegan, I mean the moving-wheel-thing-with-an-engine-coach).

What are the pick times like? I have looked at the PDF flyer on the Top Balcony website but they are still showing the date as being the Saturday (3rd May). Will the collection times be an hour later, having swapped a 3pm KO for a 4pm one?

Also, where in Wimbledon is the pick up?

Cheers.