• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CFCnet Admin

Champions League Final Flights

I called them for some info. Prices will be around £750 for a day return.

£750? Wow.

Peter - is there any chance of CFCnet having a charter flight, similar to that which would have been arranged had we made the final last year in Athens?

LOL. £750 for a day trip? May as well go via 3 countries over 3 days for that price.

How about flying to Kiev then a flight to Moscow? Or Estonia etc?

Peter - is there any chance of CFCnet having a charter flight, similar to that which would have been arranged had we made the final last year in Athens?

Hi we didn't charter a flight last year I was just advertising for someone else. Please remember CFCnet just about covers the web site hosting we are not in a position to charter a plane or a wheelbarrow. Contrary to what other Chelsea fans (one or two) are saying about us.

All travel we promote is not supplied by CFCnet we are just giving you an alternative way of getting to games.

£750 does seem a bit steep for a day trip. I have managed to get a return leaving Tuesday morning from Stansted to Berlin, then on to Moscow. Returns via same route on Thursday all for £273 ( currently) go on Skyscanner.net

Please god we get there now !!!!!

Andy (northampton)

WPAULWIN   

Seems a bit steep..... but on the Liverpool Offical website they are already taking bookings ....... the price there is £846 for a day trip.

TRAVEL DETAILS FOR POTENTIAL EURO FINAL

Paul Eaton 18 April 2008

Liverpool FC are delighted to advise supporters that Thomas Cook Sport will be operating a selection of travel packages inclusive of match ticket if the Reds reach the Champions League Final.

Having been instructed by UEFA yesterday to release ticket details for a potential final in Moscow, the club's official travel partners have today announced the packages they will offer in the event of Rafael Benitez leading his side to a third final in four years.

Please note we will not be operating any flight only packages.

Day stop packages from a selection of UK airports will start from £846 per person inclusive of match ticket.

Two night travel packages from a selection of UK airports will start from £1096 per person inclusive of match ticket.

A strict selling criteria will apply and all applications received will be forwarded to the football club for verification prior to any booking being confirmed. At time of confirmation a non refundable deposit of £250 per person will be required, with balance collected immediately qualification for the final is know.

In the event the club does not qualify this deposit will be refunded in full.

For full details of the club's selling criteria, please click here>>.

Booking requests will in the first instance be accepted from Priority Right Holders (ex Shareholders) and from Season ticket holders and Fan Card Holders who have purchased a minimum of Six home and away CL matches this season (excluding Toulouse qualifiers and up to and including the Arsenal quarter-final).

On all applications we require all Season Ticket/Fan card numbers as well as all passport numbers. Failure to provide all this information may result in your application being failed.

Please do not apply to both the ticket office and Thomas Cook Sport as this may also effect your application.

To make your application for a travel package inclusive of Match Ticket, click here>> or phone our call centre on 0870 752 0924 (lines are open Monday - Friday 0900 -1700 hrs).

Essential conditions for Champions League final bookings

Travel packages for the Champions League Final are available to book prior to the conclusion of the semi-final round of matches.

You accept when making a booking with Thomas Cook Sport and Liverpool Football Club that it is a condition of our contract with you that Liverpool Football Club reaches the final of the Champions League to be played in Moscow. If Liverpool Football Club fails to reach the final, you accept that your booking will automatically be cancelled by us and you will receive a full refund all costs paid to us. We will not be liable to pay any compensation or refund any costs you incur outside of our package price.

You must be able to satisfy passport and visa requirements for travel to Russia. Uefa recommend applications are made for Visas now. Further information regarding visa requirements and entry to Russia can be obtained from www.fco.gov.uk and www.great-britain.mid.ru/, as a guide single entry visas are available at a cost of approximately £45.00 (based on 7 day processing) or £95.00 (based on same day processing) and it is recommended to make your application as early as possible to avoid delays in receiving a visa in time for travel. Please note, no refund will be made if your team does not reach the final and you do not travel. Failure to obtain a visa will result in entry to Russia being denied. No refund will be made by Thomas Cook Sport. You will be liable for any costs incurred in failure to have a valid visa for travel and any fines issued by Immigration Authorities. Thomas Cook Sport and/or Liverpool Football Club have no responsibility for arranging visas, a visa is not included in our package prices and is solely the responsible for you to obtain.

You must satisfy Liverpool Football Club's ticket eligibility criteria to book a travel package with us. If after booking, you do not meet the club's requirements we will be entitled to cancel your booking and will issue a full refund.

These conditions are supplementary to the Thomas Cook Sport Booking Conditions which can be found at www.thomascooksport.com/liverpool.

Are they already through then?

How come they do it for them and not us?

Guest Louder Than Ritalin   
Guest Louder Than Ritalin

I'm going to fly to Riga and then get the train from Riga to Moscow. That will cost about £100 return. I would leave on the 19th and come back on the 23rd though which is a pain in the arse. Might just try and grab a hotel in Riga and stay there a few night.

Anyone think of a better way that wont cost me £1,000 then please advise.

There may be an opportunity to take a coach to Warsaw and sleeper train to Moscow though Belarus. Would take a few days but cost conciderably less than a flight. Fairly pleasant journey I would have though as well. Might be worth taking the missus!