• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CFCnet Main Site

Luxury Liverpool Away Travel - Book Now £25

Luxury Travel for £25

Picking up at Epsom, (12:05pm) Wimbledon (12:25pm), Stamford Bridge (12:50pm) and on route to Merseyside if that’s what you require

To reserve your place please call Top Balcony directly on 0871 666 1332

You don’t have to be a member or a season ticket holder to travel on Top Balcony everyone is welcome. Facilities include: 89 Reclining seats, 2 Stairways, W/C, Washroom, DVD Monitors, Radio, CD Player, Hot / Cold drinks, Air-Conditioning, 2 Tables, 2 Hostesses.

Juni   

Got a feeling 163 will be pretty close to the max anyone can have this season, in which case fair play.

Got 139 myself so I'll be fighting with everyone else for the following stage.

Got a feeling 163 will be pretty close to the max anyone can have this season, in which case fair play.

Got 139 myself so I'll be fighting with everyone else for the following stage.

Yeah I'm on about 150 and I've been to about 7 of the league away games, as well as Barnsley and Wigan in the FA cup(which I'm guessing would have been higher loyalty points). None of the European ones though or Hull in the cup. But pretty much every home game in all competitions.

I woud think that there would be about 1000 tickets left after the euro away scheme and the 163+ ST holders. Maybe a bit less?

Doubt they'll be many if any left over for members though

Could someone at CFCnet find out why we've only been allocated 2,600 tickets, as Anfield's capacity is (slightly) larger than ours?

They will no doubt get the full 3,000 at the Bridge.

Could someone at CFCnet find out why we've only been allocated 2,600 tickets, as Anfield's capacity is (slightly) larger than ours?

They will no doubt get the full 3,000 at the Bridge.

I seem to remember this exact same thing happened last season at Anfield for the semi final. I'm sure someone told me too that Arsenal were given 3000 for their game there on Tuesday. Very frustrating.

My understaning is that home teams must make a minimum of 5% of their capacity available to away fans. Therefore Liverpool are allocating more tha the minimum amount.

I'm guessing the problem Chelsea has is that the way in which the away area is set up, they can either allocate the smaller section (1500 approx) as they do when some of the smaller teams visit in the FAPL or both sections (3000 approx). The smaller section is below the UEFA 5% requirement, and re-jigging the away end to give only the minimum of around 2100 just isn't worth the hassle and expense, and is probably unachievable anyway as it would almost certainly mean some home and away fans having to use the same access stairs into the seating area.

They would have exactly the same problem if they reverted to using the East Lower.

As for exploring possibilities elsewhere for this game, such as the East Upper, it would open a can of worms which the club would wish to keep firmly screwed shut.

Hugeeug   

2600 tickets is poor and don't forget lads that a good few hundred will have restircted view becuase of the over hanging stand above. Does anyone know about fans meeting in Birmingham to watch the game on TV at the Sports Cafe??