• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CFCnet Admin

Champions League Final Coach Travel

Moscow or Bust! Top Balcony are operating 2 double deck coaches to Moscow. The price of £590 includes 2 x 24 hour ferries crossings from Germany to Finland with en-suite cabins and 2 nights hotel in Russia. We will be making a few short comfort stops en-route in places such as Hamburg, Helsinki and a few rurul Russian villages for the odd drink! Offices open 24-hours a day to take bookings and answer questions 0871 666 1332 Website For anybody who's flying to Moscow,we have secured some hotel rooms in Moscow from £70 per person per night. please phone for details.

This sound a excellent way to go, and would be made even better with a good bunch of people on the coach.

The Tomas Cook flights dont really let you see much.

Anyone considering this coach trip?

Sorry if it says it in the article (I couldn't see it mentioned anywhere), but is this exclusively for Chelsea fans or will it be mixed with United fans too?

Book quickly guys. This coach trip is generating a lot of media coverage and places will be taken very quickly when it hits the newstands tomorrow!

Booked for me and my son Epsom pickup to Moscow

We went on one of the Double Deck Top Balcony coaches to Newcastle on Bank Holiday Monday.

Really comfy seats that recline, my tip would be to sit in the front seats on the upper deck - You can stretch right out with your feet up on the front sill & still see the TV screen up close, plus you get a fantastic view which will be that much better given the scenery you'll witness on your trip.