• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mo_k

Tomorrows Draw!!

mo_k   

I'm feel extremely nervous about tomorrow. I seriously can't wait. I wanted to know how other Chelsea fans must be feeling because the thought of getting someone like Real Madrid is really scaring me but getting me excited at the same time.

Getting a team like the 'galacticos' is gonna be tough but I beleive a team as strong as ours will get go into that match with confidence. We will come out the victors (of course I would prefer it if we got a team like Werder Bremen or PSV).

COME ON YOU BLUES!!!

Not sure Real would be the most difficult opponents. They will always give you a chance of scoring and with our defence it may not be the worst draw. The main problem I see is that we have 15 matches before then and a lot can happen in that time, as it could for whoever we are playing. I'll start thinking about it when February comes.

Frewm   

Of course I am nervous - I think to get a Spanish team would be quite nasty as a trip to Spain could be potentially tiring etc. However we can defeat everyone we can possibilay draw and to be perfectly honest we must be one of the main favourites at this stage. Therefore it is the other teams that should be afraid about drawing us than the opposite. Therefore I am not terribly worried because WE ARE THE ALMIGHTY BLUES!!!!

Sachin   

I have to agree with batman n Drogba, I too feel that Real might be beatable but Barca will be a lot trickier and a potential threat. Also I dont think that Werder Bremen should be taken as lightly as most people out here seem to be taking them. They have come to the next stage from a tough group and they beat Valencia twice which is pretty good. So I think the only team we can be really confident of beating is PSV other than that any other opponent would give us a good run for our money. But I think apart from Barcelona we will beat anyone else. Barcelona I dont think we can beat at this moment as they are playing the best football in Europe.