• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CFCnet Main Site

Champions League Final! £649 For All Cfcnet Readers!

MOSCOW WEDNESDAY 21ST MAY 2008

Your Sporting Challenge have confirmed English based aircraft for the Champions League Final. We have confirmed landing slots and parking rights at the relevant airports.

AEU 789 London Gatwick (LGW) 04:00 Moscow Domodedovo (DME) 09:45

AEU790 Moscow Domodedovo (DME) 03:30 (+1) London Gatwick (LGW) 05:30 (+1)

English BASED AIRCRAFT ...

http://www.CFCnet.co.uk/2008/05/01/champio...CFCnet-readers/

Vig   
MOSCOW WEDNESDAY 21ST MAY 2008

Your Sporting Challenge have confirmed English based aircraft for the Champions League Final. We have confirmed landing slots and parking rights at the relevant airports.

AEU 789 London Gatwick (LGW) 04:00 Moscow Domodedovo (DME) 09:45

AEU790 Moscow Domodedovo (DME) 03:30 (+1) London Gatwick (LGW) 05:30 (+1)

English BASED AIRCRAFT ...

http://www.CFCnet.co.uk/2008/05/01/champio...CFCnet-readers/

Post should be updated to £729

Anyone else tempted by this? Gatwick isn't great for me but the Stanstead day trip is £930+.

Going independently looks to be a costly nightmare too.

EDIT: If paying by credit card, add 2% (£14)

Anyone else tempted by this? Gatwick isn't great for me but the Stanstead day trip is £930+.

Going independently looks to be a costly nightmare too.

Been looking for a couple of hours now and logistically its a nightmare already, plus if I go & don't take my Son with me he'll never speak to me again. His mother won't be best pleased with me dragging him all over Eastern Europe anyway, so looks like this option could be the most advisable.

We've got about 150 loyalty points each (STH's) so I'd like to think that Match Tickets would be OK - I'll have to ring them in the morning to check prices & availability.

If you do take this option (also if we do as well) - I'm in Guildford so if you want to get to here I'll be driving down to Gatwick, you're welcome to come down with us (I'll have space for two, three at a push).

Tim   

Bugger! Wish I'd seen this before I booked with Thomas Cook yesterday. 8-(

£699 for all CFCnet readers

Booked 2 tickets this morning @£699 each - Just mention CFCnet when booking.

The whole ticket/travel/visa thing is doing my nut in!

I'm a ST holder with 118 points. I assume I'll be OK for a ticket?! Should I book a flight now... will we get a visa when we collect our match ticket...

So many questions. Who has the answers?!

The whole ticket/travel/visa thing is doing my nut in!

I'm a ST holder with 118 points. I assume I'll be OK for a ticket?! Should I book a flight now... will we get a visa when we collect our match ticket...

So many questions. Who has the answers?!

No real answers but:

1. Visa - On the companys website you can click a link to download it, I'm going to wait a day or two for the announcements that hopefully will give ticket holders some sort of shortcut
  2. Tickets - This company has said that in the event of people who book-up and then don't get a ticket they are willing to do a name change for a small fee. So you get a bit of cover there.

Just hope that the ticketing rules Chelsea are applying are sensible, has anybody got any info of the likely Loyalty Point limits that will be set?