Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

East Lower

1st Batch Of Champions League Tickets For Sale

0 posts in this topic

Tomorrow's total is 76 points for ST holders.

I've booked myself and 7 others on one of the Official Thomas Cook trips, which includes a £67 ticket - but I'm still unsure as to whether we're still going to have to schlep up to the Bridge with Teamcards and Declaration Forms to actually get hold of them. Neither Cooks or the Club site make this specifically clear. I've heard from people who, unlike me, have been on the Official Package Trips before, who say they hand out the match tickets at the Airport.

Am I right in thinking that we won't need to go online and reserve them tomorrow? My Loyalty Points total seems to have already shot up, so I'm guessing the Teamcard Number I submitted to Thomas Cook when booking the trip has now been used to buy my match ticket (I'm on the UEFA Away group).

Does anyone know for a fact what the procedure is?

Is there anyone out there who is good with analysing a persons chances of getting tickets for a game?

I'm a member with 49 points. Am I praying for a miracle that I'll get a ticket for this?

Is there anyone out there who is good with analysing a persons chances of getting tickets for a game?

I'm a member with 49 points. Am I praying for a miracle that I'll get a ticket for this?

I think you might acctually, with the huge costs involved many people simply cannot afford it, I reckon you will possibly get a ticket.

Part of me thinks we might even face the embaresement of not selling out, lets hope not.

I am a season ticket holder with 164 loyalty points yet I can simply not afford to go, along with my season ticket renewel it would mean spending about £2000 at least.

Hope you get a ticket, good luck.

I think you might acctually, with the huge costs involved many people simply cannot afford it, I reckon you will possibly get a ticket.

Part of me thinks we might even face the embaresement of not selling out, lets hope not.

I am a season ticket holder with 164 loyalty points yet I can simply not afford to go, along with my season ticket renewel it would mean spending about £2000 at least.

Hope you get a ticket, good luck.

Have had people asking for a ticket since I am not going,

I will not be selling tickets to anyone so please don't ask.

Does anyone know roughly how many we've sold so far?