• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CFCnet Main Site

Champions League Final And Accommodation

Here's an alternative travel package to the official trips. Please call Russia House directly [ 0700 4787742 ] for any further information. Prices start from just £1050 and include one nights accommodation.

Here's a summary of the package.

1 night 3 star accommodation

Russian Visa

Airport/hotel transfer

Barbecue with free beer

Hotel/pub/hotel transfers

City tour

Pub/game/airport transfer

Return flight ...

http://www.CFCnet.co.uk/2008/05/08/champio...d-accomodation/

Valhalla   

I am one of the organisers of this trip and just wanted to add a few notes particularly regarding the time in Moscow. I'll be on the plane out there and and back doing my tour guide bit.

After arrival at the hotel there will be a free barbecue by the river (swimming optional). It will be a shaslik barbecue which is typically Russia and more importantly free beer.

After this I have secured our own pub for the evening which we will be organising free transport to and back so no need to worry about exhorbitant taxi prices. The transport will be staggered so you don't have to go back at any particular time. The prices are not increasing for us at this bar which some of the pubs will be doing.

After breakfast we are doing a free city tour for those who want to go (purely optional) and then back to the pub for a few bevvies before the game. Again we are organising the transport to Luzhniki. After the game transport again is provided to the airport.

There are still places left but if you have any questions let me know.

xeneise   
I am one of the organisers of this trip and just wanted to add a few notes particularly regarding the time in Moscow. I'll be on the plane out there and and back doing my tour guide bit.

After arrival at the hotel there will be a free barbecue by the river (swimming optional). It will be a shaslik barbecue which is typically Russia and more importantly free beer.

After this I have secured our own pub for the evening which we will be organising free transport to and back so no need to worry about exhorbitant taxi prices. The transport will be staggered so you don't have to go back at any particular time. The prices are not increasing for us at this bar which some of the pubs will be doing.

After breakfast we are doing a free city tour for those who want to go (purely optional) and then back to the pub for a few bevvies before the game. Again we are organising the transport to Luzhniki. After the game transport again is provided to the airport.

There are still places left but if you have any questions let me know.

Are there any place left?