• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

blizeH

1994 F.a. Cup Final Vs Manchester United

blizeH   

This is a complete longshot, but does anyone know where I could possibly buy this on DVD, or download the match from the internet somewhere? A post in the CL Final thread just triggered a few memories and I'd absolutely love to watch it again, since this was the match that got me into football, and into supporting CFC :)

Vig   

I'm sure Man Utd have it as part of their releases - but do you seriously want to re-live that

QueSera   

Try a DVD shop like HMV or any other.

It doesn't improve with time and it will only prove that Elleary got the first penalty wrong on two counts.

PS When you watch Gavin Peacock's shot hit the bar, just think that 3 years later that same bit of cross bar will get hit by Robbie's shot after 42.7 secounds

QueSera   
Try a DVD shop like HMV or any other.

The DVD is : ILC Sport DVD2618

blizeH   

Thank you so much for the replies guys, getting it now.

That time when Gavin Peacock hit the post was the defining moment for me, the time I became a football fan, and more importantly a Chelsea one :)

Lazza   
Thank you so much for the replies guys, getting it now.

That time when Gavin Peacock hit the post was the defining moment for me, the time I became a football fan, and more importantly a Chelsea one :)

I dunno, I prefer to remember the semi against Luton ...at least we won that. Mind there's no way we deserved to lose by 4 in the final, still breaks my heart thinking back.