• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CFCnet Admin

Luxury Away Travel

Hopefully we can talk Top Balcony into running trips to some of the early away matches during next season. Wigan, Man City and Stoke being the obvious choices.

Anyway if you are interested please mention which games that you would like to travel too.

I'm in for Stoke I think.

I think we as fans groups should work with the club to publicise to the hilt that members and ST holders can buy extra away tickets this season. As a result, services like Top Balcony's should see a better trade (that is if petrol, mortgage and food costs don't get us first).

I'd be interested in a trip to moneybags Citeh.

I think we as fans groups should work with the club to publicise to the hilt that members and ST holders can buy extra away tickets this season. As a result, services like Top Balcony's should see a better trade (that is if petrol, mortgage and food costs don't get us first).

I'd be interested in a trip to moneybags Citeh.

I will give that information for every trip Top Balcony run. CFCnet have asked the club a million times to send us latest info on tickets, events etc but they never do.

We can publicise every event, piece of ticket news for them if we recieve it.

I did a survey once on CFCnet and over half of the people surveyed were ST's or members but never go to the main site. The other half were protential members who I think the club should target if they want more members.

Look at Wigan last year (love us or hate us we put a few bums on seats for the trip) and the fact that the plane to Moscow was mostly CFCnetters. We can really help the club but they choose to not to give us the information and after about 6 years of asking I've got fed up asking. For instance what's the matter with a RRS feed that we can pick up. Last year there was two or three instances where I didn't know about coaches and trains laid on for games. How can I publicise that? That was the thinking behind the Top Balcony idea especially when a couple of people asked me to find a provider.

I will get the prices for the trips from Top Balcony as soon as I can.

Me and my son will be going on most next season they are good trips with local pickups

and they treat you like adults.Plus for those of you interested they are planning to do

some of our europeans as well.