• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wacko

The Tour De France

Well, so far it has been an interesting tour. Shame about Froome, but 5hit happens. Especially in this sport. I went to Cambridge and once again, the crowds were manic.

I just hope that if the tour returns, those that turn up, who don't normally follow cycling, give the riders more room, as they have shocking at times.

But that aside, the tour has been exciting. Stage 5 over cobbled roads,not for the faint hearted.

Zoowraa   

Well, so far it has been an interesting tour. Shame about Froome, but 5hit happens. Especially in this sport. I went to Cambridge and once again, the crowds were manic.

I just hope that if the tour returns, those that turn up, who don't normally follow cycling, give the riders more room, as they have shocking at times.

But that aside, the tour has been exciting. Stage 5 over cobbled roads,not for the faint hearted.

I have quite enjoyed watching it so far. I still dont really understand the sport that much, some things/decisions dont make much sense to me and I rely on my cycling enthusiast mate to explain.

As a casual fan of the sport, I find the rain they have had makes it a little more exciting. I'm sure others would disagree but it adds that unknown element to it.