• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

QueSera

"new" Dvd: The Magic Of The Fa Cup

QueSera   

Just a word of warning, this is a 2008 release DVD. Three disks currently retailing at £14.99. Although purporting to be new, all three disc are copy write/published 2003!

I've got all the official DVD's and most if not all of the old VHS tapes (now transferred to DVD) so I was going to buy this either now or when the price drops in a few months. The first clue that all was not well was on the commentary that Chelsea have won the FA Cup three times, disappointed but not a problem I thought, mistake or probably made early 2007? Get to the end of the disk and copywrited 2003. Checked other two disks - the same, 2003.

£15 ain't bad for 3 disks, but I can see this series dropping in price before too long. There's nothing new on these disks, but if you haven't got previous releases it's a source for the 1997 run (Portsmouth, Wimbledon, Middlesbrough), the 70 replay, Newcastle replay 96 & T*tt*nh*m 2002. A disk full of goals from 1967-2003 and same again filed by player. Just be warned that it's another rehash of material you may already own.

(edit) short cut to Amazon to see the cover:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Chelsea-Magic-FA-C...784&sr=1-13

QueSera   

This 3 disk DVD is now selling in a shop next door to the 'Wet Hampsters' shop in Lakeside for £4.99. Good buy for anyone that has just started following the Blues since Roman came, or if you need to replace all your video tapes.

(Incidentally they have similar offers on 3 disk DVD's of Le ArseAnal, ManUre, Wet Hamps and minor clubs like T*tt*nh*m, and Lierpool.