• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Founding Member

Coldplay - Violet Hill (dancing Politicians)

A fantastic video, one I've already seen before, but great to watch nonetheless. Not laugh out loud funny but it puts a smile on my face :)

Superb song as well.

hanuma   

After the first few bars of music I decided to stop the video and wait for someone to put a proper soundtrack to it, so I can enjoy it properly another time. Hurry up internet people.

Litchy   

I do like this video, but 'Yellow' aside, I'm not much of a fan of Coldplay. I find their songs depressing, but not Joy-Division-musical-genius depressing, just sit-in-a-dark-room-and-cry depressing.

hanuma   
just sit-in-a-dark-room-and-cry depressing.
Because they're so boring, or because so many people seem to see them as a soundtrack to their lives?

Seen it before, very clever. I love Coldplay 'because I like that type of music (David Gray, Damien Rice, Sigur Ros etc) but understand why some don't. They are quite depressing at times but can still be really vibrant.

Guest Louder Than Ritalin   
Guest Louder Than Ritalin

Parachutes is a great album but they have never got close with anything since. Good music but there is far better out there.

Litchy   
Because they're so boring, or because so many people seem to see them as a soundtrack to their lives?

Possibly both. And Chris Martin is a complete k**b. Anyone who calls their kid Apple doesn't deserve to be successful.