• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CFCnet Main Site

Cfcnet, The Future And A Positive Step

Blimey! It looks like we've made a decision at long last!  It's a decision that should hopefully move CFCnet forward in terms of site stability, and hopefully in our credibility amongst other supporters who are not part of CFCnet for one reason or another. We will also become much more ...

http://www.CFCnet.co.uk/2008/07/23/CFCnet-...-positive-step/

Mehrino   

Oooh, sounds good! I like the idea of the 'inner sanctum' and love the possibility of no oppo fans on it.

:)

I've been looking forward to this for some time.

Hoping I'll be able to pay for a membership, or invited (if I'm lucky).

Good News!

Sounds good, but I can't see how how it helps the finances of CFCnet especially if the "deep level" is free to use. (I am probably missing something obvious in the text).

Scotch   

Fantastic step for the site, but what about members who are keen to be involved with fresh new intelligent debate but have no means of paying a membership fee? Obviously not sure on how the membership will work yet but just a wonder of mine.

Sciatika   

"It will be constructive in criticism and will be intelligent in debate."

I hope so. Sounds good to me. I have never had a problem with having a membership fee for the forum.

If it's a one time fee I'm definitely interested, however a subscription thing is a bit sketchy depending on the price.

Seb   

Great idea that benefits all parties. Looking forward to it.