• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chelsea T.I.D

A Big Hello To All

Hello fellow blues, I've been a long time lurker on this site and have finally decided to register. Have to say its a great site with lots of great content.

A little about me- I first started supporting the club in 88-89, first chelsea memory was the lifting of the old div 2 championship . My favourite players at the time being Kerry Dixon and Gordon Durie. Unusaully I was first taken to the bridge by my mum, who stood in the shed throughout her formative years in the late 60's-early 70's.

I hope to contribute to the many dicussions on the site , talking about my/ our favourite subject-Chelsea fc

QueSera   
Hello fellow blues, I've been a long time lurker on this site and have finally decided to register. Have to say its a great site with lots of great content.

A little about me- I first started supporting the club in 88-89, first chelsea memory was the lifting of the old div 2 championship . My favourite players at the time being Kerry Dixon and Gordon Durie. Unusaully I was first taken to the bridge by my mum, who stood in the shed throughout her formative years in the late 60's-early 70's.

I hope to contribute to the many dicussions on the site , talking about my/ our favourite subject-Chelsea fc

Welcome to CFCnet. You'll find loads of Blues on here from both your and your mum's era. There'll be a few JCL & glory hunters as well, but it all adds to the mix and banter. Good posting.

Your mum in the Shed in the late 60's? She must be hardcore Chels, there weren't so many girls at matches then let alone in the Shed! Ask her if she was a skinhead, with the Levi's, braces & boots it wouldn't have been quite so obvious! ;-)

Welcome to CFCnet. You'll find loads of Blues on here from both your and your mum's era. There'll be a few JCL & glory hunters as well, but it all adds to the mix and banter. Good posting.

Your mum in the Shed in the late 60's? She must be hardcore Chels, there weren't so many girls at matches then let alone in the Shed! Ask her if she was a skinhead, with the Levi's, braces & boots it wouldn't have been quite so obvious! ;-)

Thanks for the welcome Quesera.

Re: My mum, as far as I know she was never a skinhead. She was taken to games by her then boyfriend, who I believe was a skinhead and wore the get up you mentioned. She has told me she did use to where her dm boots and crombie jacket to the games as well as a chelsea scarf that usaully had to be replaced after every game, because it was nicked.

In regards to posting, can I join in any of the forums or do I have to stay in the new members forum for a while?

Thanks in advance -Chelsea T.I.D

Kristina   
In regards to posting, can I join in any of the forums or do I have to stay in the new members forum for a while?
Hi Chelsea T.I.D,

you can join in any of the forums!

Have fun!

QueSera   
She has told me she did use to where her dm boots and crombie jacket to the games as well as a chelsea scarf that usaully had to be replaced after every game, because it was nicked.

Ha! That reminds me of a scarf my aunt knitted for me around that time. I liked the way Leeds scarfs were white with blue & yellow narrow bars and you could only get blue & white ones at Chelsea so I asked her to knit me a blue scarf with white & yellow bars. It turn out great, apart from she didn't know when to stop and it ended up around six or seven foot long. Still, I never had it stolen, mainly as as well as being round my neck it was also around my waist as well!