• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gstickney

Matthew Harding Lower - Restricted View

Hi Everyone

I've just brought a ticket in the Matthew Harding Lower row EE seat 201 which is a restricted view for the spurs game. Has anyone sat in this seat before, could you tell me if its going to be a really bad view, can I actually see anything? they were the only tickets left and thought id try it out for future reference, if its that bad I wont buy restricted view again! atmousphere is going to be awesome thou :)... good times.

Thanks for your help.

Bloody awful view and it's a disgrace that the people who designed the stand didn't spot the problem.

I had the misfortune of "watching" the 5 - 0 victory against Man Utd from the back row of the MHL.

If everyone sits down you can see the goal at the other end. But as you know people like to stand. So you will have to stand and stoop to see the shed end goal.

At least you'll be there, that's the main thing!

I sat there for the only Chelsea game I've ever seen at SB. The Arsenal 2-1 wins in March this year (am from Switzerland ^^).

I sat there 20 minutes then when I saw that everyone was stood up I just went on the stairs to have full view... the security guys didn't even bother.

simon   

They are awfull seats, sat there 3 or 4 years back.

If I were you id wait till 10 mins into game and then go find a empty seat, always a few knocking around.

What the view from row z like.

Had chance to get tickets for the Tottenham game.

Only ever sat in the restricted view bit once - and thought that there not half as bad as everone says, atmosphere is cracking at the back and you still see the whole game, its just the Shed you miss out on.

I have just changed my season ticket seat from there (CFC has informed me that due to my constant complaints about the seats, Bruce B even getting invloved as they treated me like a mug, I'm allowed to move areas). Its awful.

I would be interested to know how much you paid as said CFC changed my seat last year and I was 3 rows from the back but it wasnt classed retsricted view (although it very much was no matter how many times CFC tried to say it werent) and CFC were not willing to reduce the cost of the season ticket in line with the % reduction a restricted view ticket costs.

What the view from row z like.

Had chance to get tickets for the Tottenham game.

I was row Z for the Carling Cup game against Everton. It sounds bad, but it's not. You can see everything.

I payed £25 which is not bad, ill let you all know and get a photo up on here. They did make it clear only restricted seats available.. I rekon it will be fine. I'm not a season ticket holder, just recently became a ticket member only.