• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SZB LOVES CHELSEA

Predction For Epl

How do you think the EPL will stand at the end of the season

My list is-

1.Chelsea

2.Liverpool

3.Manure scumunited

4.Arses

5.Everton

6.Spurs

7.Pompey

8.Villa

9.Blackburn

10.Man City

11.Newcastle

12.West Ham

13.Middlesborugh

14.Fulham

15.Stoke

16.Bolton

17.Wigan

18.WBA

19.Sunderland

20.Hull

This could be interesting actually! We need to make sure we remember this at the end of the season.

Here's my prediction:

1st - Chelsea

2nd - Man United

3rd - Arsenal

4th - Liverpool

5th - Tottenham

6th - Aston Villa

7th - Portsmouth

8th - Everton

9th - Man City

10th - West Ham

11th - Newcastle

12th - Middlesborough

13th - Wigan

14th - Fulham

15th - Sunderland

16th - West Brom

17th - Bolton

18th - Blackburn

19th - Hull

20th - Stoke

1st - Chelsea

2nd - Man United

3rd - Liverpool

4th - Tottenham

5th - Arsenal

6th - Aston Villa

7th - Portsmouth

8th - Everton

9th - Man City

10th - Newcastle

11th - Blackburn

12th - Middlesborough

13th - Sunderland

14th - Fulham

15th - Wigan

16th - West Brom

17th - West Ham

18th - Bolton

19th - Hull

20th - Stoke

Good fun. Starting from the bottom and working my way up:

None of the promoted clubs stormed through the Championship as Reading did a couple of years ago, and none have spent heavily this summer like Sunderland. So I reckon 2 will go back down again this season, and although I don't fancy WBA's chances much either, I have them as surviving in 16th place (Scott Carson is a key signing).

Wigan to go down too, Bolton and Fulham to just survive, and Sunderland to improve just a little bit (2nd year is always hard).

The middle block - from 7th to 13th place shuffles around a bit. Middlesborough a bit better (now that Southgate hads done the right thing and replaced McLaren's English kids with slightly older foreign young players). Spurs can hardly do worse - but a club that finished 30 points short of its target (4th position) is not going to challenge for a UEFA place this year. Hughes's move should push up Man City while blackbuen will slip a bit.

The gap between 6th and 3rd place widened last season from 10 points to 23. Everton and Villa have established the UEFA club for themselves. No change there.

Last season both Liverpool and Arsenal rejoined the peleton at the top, making a proper big four instead of 2+2. For Liverpool, Torres made a huge difference, and I can't see them improving further this year. Arsenal went on a wild crazy run driven by their all or nothing captain Gallas. While this season they should have more maturity, I think that their speed boat will hit choppy waters more frequently, and Eboue and Diaby are now marked men. 3rd again.

At the top for Man U everything went perfectly. Their old men didn't age, their youngsters kept their form, C Ronaldo had a wonder season. Chelsea meanwhile had all kind of problems behind the scenes and played 3 attackers all season when they only owned 1 (2 from January) decent ones. The refs were virulently anti Chelsea except when we looked destined for 3rd place. They were virulently pro-Man U all season.

Yet despite all the praise Man U received, the PL took until the final game to decide, and the CL went to penalties.

I see Chelsea being 6 or 7 points better than Man U next season.

1	Chelsea
2 Man Utd
3 Arsenal
4 Liverpool
5 Everton
6 Aston Villa
7 Man City
8 Tottenham
9 Middlesbrough
10 Blackburn
11 Portsmouth
12 West Ham
13 Newcastle
14 Sunderland
15 Bolton
16 West Brom
17 Fulham
18 Wigan
19 Stoke
20 Hull

1st - Chelsea

2nd - Man United

3rd - Liverpool

4th - Arsenal

5th - Tottenham

6th - Aston Villa

7th - Portsmouth

8th - Everton

9th - Man City

10th - Middlesborough

11th - Wigan

12th - Newcastle

13th - Sunderland

14th - Fulham

15th - Blackburn

16th - West Ham

17th - Bolton

18th - West Brom

19th - Stoke

20th - Hull

1st - Chelsea

2nd - Man United

3rd - Tottenham

4th - Liverpool

5th - Arsenal

6th - Everton

7th - West Ham

8th - Aston Villa

9th - Man City

10th - Newcastle

11th - Blackburn

12th - Portsmouth

13th - Sunderland

14th - West Brom

15th - Bolton

16th - Fulham

17th - Middlesbrough

18th - Stoke

19th - Hull

20th - Wigan

1. Chelsea

2. Arsenal

3. Man United

4. Everton

5. Liverpool

6. Newcastle

7. Aston Villa

8. Man City

9. Portsmouth

10. Blackburn

11. Tottenham

12. Sunderland

13. Middlesbrough

14. Wigan

15. West Ham

16. Bolton

17. Fulham

18. West Brom

19. Stoke

20. Hull

Edit: Shifted things a bit.

Karan   

Top4 (in order):

1. Chelsea, 2. ManU, 3. Arsenal, 4. Liverpool

No changes there except in positions of the top 2. ManU's fixture congestion until December (World Club Cup) and them missing a key player (or players) should be used as an opportunity by the likes of Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool to make some ground. ManU's fixture list (like ours to begin with) is tougher than most.

Next 6 (5-10, includes European slots):

5. Spurs, 6. Aston Villa, 7. Portsmouth, 8. Everton, 9. Man City, 10. Newcastle

Spurs' investment will probably count for them here. While Pompey and Villa will build on last season but will probably suffer spells of indifference in the middle this time round (Villa more than most because they still have a small squad). City, for all their ambition and talk of money, will still rely heavily on the Academy graduates. Everton will somehow IMO recover from a poor start and grind their way to 8th. Newcastle could aim higher but not sure whether they'll do so.

Lower mid table (11-16):

11. Sunderland, 12. Middlesbrough, 13. West Ham, 14. Fulham, 15. Wigan, 16. Bolton

There wouldn't much of a point difference between them but the size and depths of the squads may matter.

Relegation Battlers (17-20):

17. Blackburn, 18. West Brom, 19. Hull, 20. Stoke

Blackburn could very well struggle under a character like Ince. He may start well but might see a difficult side of things come the second half of the season. With West Brom, I feel it'll either be a position between 10-14 or a straight relegation for them. Their penchant for playing the fancy game (and people talking them up for it) may work against them. The other two will enjoy their PL experience but may not have much of a say in their own destinies in the PL.

4. Aston Villa

11. Tottenham

Two interesting choices. I don't really think Villa have the strength in depth to challenge for the top four, despite them having many quality players.

Spurs have a great side, a great manager, and I think they will do well this season. Top four is unrealistic, but they'll certainly close the gap.

Two interesting choices. I don't really think Villa have the strength in depth to challenge for the top four, despite them having many quality players.

Spurs have a great side, a great manager, and I think they will do well this season. Top four is unrealistic, but they'll certainly close the gap.

I think Villa can cause lots of trouble. I do admit that their depth seems very weak, though. Just a small hunch.

But Spurs, I think they're going to eff it up royally. All we heard this summer was about their attackers. Last season their goal was banged like some cheap *insert whatever you wish*. Woodgate and King are in a competition of who has the more fragile body. Zokora aint bad, but he's just one guy.

Until a team secures the back, they will rarely succeed regardless of attack quality, I feel.

Besides, they lost Keane, who I thought was quite important for them.

Edit: You know what? I'll change things a bit. I forgot about Everton.