• Current Donation Goals

richard

Chelsea Finances Thread

17 hours ago, Bob Singleton said:

I'm sure he'd have been OK... and a lot safer than Arkady Babchenko

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/may/30/russian-journalist-arkady-babchenko-who-was-reported-killed-is-still-alive

It was not immediately clear how Babchenko faking his death led to the apprehension of the suspect.

Possibly more ludicrous that certain other ludicrous claims.  I wonder if he had been recording another lengthy deathbed speech denouncing Putin  in a language he did not speak like Litvinenko did.

57 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/may/30/russian-journalist-arkady-babchenko-who-was-reported-killed-is-still-alive

It was not immediately clear how Babchenko faking his death led to the apprehension of the suspect.

Possibly more ludicrous that certain other ludicrous claims.  I wonder if he had been recording another lengthy deathbed speech denouncing Putin  in a language he did not speak like Litvinenko did.

Did you read beyond the headline?

The head of Ukraine's security services, Vasyl Hrytsak, said the elaborate sting was set up to catch hitmen paid by Russian forces.

8 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

Did you read beyond the headline?

The head of Ukraine's security services, Vasyl Hrytsak, said the elaborate sting was set up to catch hitmen paid by Russian forces.

And you still believe it all.  
Frankly "not actually dead, it was Baldrick's cunning plan" is dafter than a 10 week recovery from Novichok, or a 2 week deathbed rant after Polonium poisoning. 

Either Russia's KGB killers are the most ineffective spies in history (is Putin really Jeremy Thorpe?) or these faked incidents are all incredibly lame.