• Current Donation Goals

richard

Chelsea Finances Thread

Being all blues here, 90 percent of us would blindly pick Abramovich.. and G&H and Glazers haven't really done anything that Roman hasn't..

Like rack up 350m and 700m in debt payable to the banks? roman is by far and away the best chairman to have including any mistakes he has/may of made, the arsenal board if they were an option could go do one as well, they make out their intentions are pure but are no better than the yanks in my mind no matter how much the goons want to protest that, the yanks at least dont make out that they are there for anything but the money where as at arsenal (and long may it continue) the board trouser the bulk of all profits being made thus leaving the club standing still (also down to wenger) when it comes to improving the team, but like I said long may it continue (as long as they get top 4 it will), kinda like tubbys reign over at the scouse bastards long may that continue as well.

Not officially although they have to submit it to Companies House and as I have online access to the reports from there I usually retrieve it and post the link here. There is a few week's lag however and by then no one's really interested anymore.

Some people are.

If you grabbed the accounts can you post them somewhere and provide a link, please Rod? Many thanks.

Some people are.

If you grabbed the accounts can you post them somewhere and provide a link, please Rod? Many thanks.

Bumping this to see if this was ever found and/or posted

Khobar   

So, does anyone have any idea why a new Chelsea Limited has been formed and the former Chelsea Limited (which Roman owned all shares of) was renamed Fordstam in August?

So, does anyone have any idea why a new Chelsea Limited has been formed and the former Chelsea Limited (which Roman owned all shares of) was renamed Fordstam in August?

Something to do with restructuring/turning part of our debt with roman into equality which happened a few months back? my best guess, not a great one mind ;)

I have downloaded the accounts. PM me your email address if you want a copy of it or alternatively if the forum administrators can make it available for download somewhere centrally I can mail them the pdf.

Khobar   

Something to do with restructuring/turning part of our debt with roman into equality which happened a few months back? my best guess, not a great one mind ;)

Interesting choice of name isn't it? Fordstam? - Stamford???

Maybe the owner is looking to separate the Club from the ground in some way? Possibly Fordstam is linked with renaming / expanding the stadium.

Total guesswork of course, but your idea is too boringly sensible :-)

New figuresare out and by the sound of it roman has converted the other outstanding debt into equilty, so effectively we have no debt but are still turning over a loss, which as it stands from this year was £44m but that includes compo to fat phil to the tune of £12m, so we are not that far off of breaking even possibly doable in a couple of years the way we are going at the moment.

On a side note id just like to throw this out there, do you think with roman basically swallowing the debts we had with him it is a way of allowing us say 50m to spend in january? just a thought.

Harvz   

Chelsea Releases Latest Financial Figures

ESPN: Chelsea Debt Free

From ESPN:

"Losses for the financial year were reduced from £65.7 million to £44.4 million, despite turnover falling from £213.1 million to £206.4 million."

"In a year that saw Chelsea spend little in the transfer market, the club's cash outflow was reduced from £107.4 million to £16.9 million, while the completion of projects such as the development of the training centre at Cobham reduced net capital expenditure from £85.1 million to £4.2 million."

"The group results reveal that following previous conversions of half of the debt, the remainder of the interest-free loans from the parent company, whose ultimate controlling party is Roman Abramovich, have been converted into equity making the group effectively debt free."

Harvz   

Those figures include a one off 'exceptional' £12.6m fee for sacking Scolari, and probably the unmentioned signing on fee for Ancelotti.