• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dirty Shoe

A South Coast Hello......

Hi, I would go on about a load of toss about myself but who would believe me and who would care anyway, am I right? So all I'm going to say that the Premiership and the Champions Leauge are ours for the taking this season, anything else would be cherries on the cake!

I really believe that Luiz Felipe can do it for us.

Cheers, Terry.

QueSera   
Hi, I would go on about a load of toss about myself but who would believe me and who would care anyway, am I right? So all I'm going to say that the Premiership and the Champions Leauge are ours for the taking this season, anything else would be cherries on the cake!

I really believe that Luiz Felipe can do it for us.

Cheers, Terry.

Hi Terry, welcome to CFCnet and no you are wrong, . . . . . . . . we all care about you and would like to know your personal stories! Why Chelsea, how long, what was your first match, who is your favourite player? These and many other questions need to be answered, . . . . . then we can bore(?) your with our tales, all true of course.

Good luck and enjoy....

Hi Terry, welcome to CFCnet and no you are wrong, . . . . . . . . we all care about you and would like to know your personal stories! Why Chelsea, how long, what was your first match, who is your favourite player? These and many other questions need to be answered, . . . . . then we can bore(?) your with our tales, all true of course.

Good luck and enjoy....

Sorry my Essex friend, I didn't mean to sound so downbeat about myself, I really do have a great life, I sell Scalextric in the daytime, sing in a rock band on Saturday nites and tear around in a '57 Chevy hot rod on Sundays (but not on match days!)! I've supported Chelsea since the mid 90's however through family ties I have a much longer link to the club. Although I was born in Brighton my family are from west London and my older cousin was always telling me stories about the shed when I was a kid in the 60's. My first live match was our home victory over Barca in 1999 and it was my Birthday! I guess my favourite player would be Zola, what craftsmanship, only wished I got to see him more, and one of my proudest moments was wearing my Autoglass shirt on a plane to Turkey the day after we beat United 5-0, every other person on the flight was congratulating me on the result, it was if I was one of the players..............priceless.

Got to various matches over the years but am now a club member. Was at Pompey game, will be there for United..........

Cheers, Tel