Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blue Tone

Everton Away Moved To A Monday Night

0 posts in this topic

According to the fixture list on the OCFCWS, the Everton away match has been moved from the last Saturday before Christmas to the Monday night (22/12) with an 8pm kick off so that it can be shown live on Setanta.

Another kick in the teeth for our away following (second season in a row for Everton away).

According to the fixture list on the OCFCWS, the Everton away match has been moved from the last Saturday before Christmas to the Monday night (22/12) with an 8pm kick off so that it can be shown live on Setanta.

Another kick in the teeth for our away following (second season in a row for Everton away).

More free tickets perhaps??

If there's nothing free given, atleast travel, I can see there being alot of empty seats, this is beyond a joke now, if they're more interested in showing games on TV than having actual fans turn up then screw 'em.

Going against the grain...but this means I can now go to this one.

Can't do weekends as generally doing 'family time', and mid weeks are out as I teach, so can't leave work early. Could say I'm going on a field trip, but then I'd have to take 25 mental 14 year olds from Shepherds Bush with me.

This comes after the end of term, so it looks as though I'm going. Will it just be me going then?

Just thought I mention this.

*Lowers head below the parapet*

*Waves white flag*

I will be there if I get a ticket. That shouldent be a problem as a member I would think