• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ken's electric fence

The Shed: My Views

Seems Jerry is a bit downhearted about the Shed campaign but I can remember only 2 years ago when the shed was a chant free zone , not a soul singing . Against the dippers in parts the shed was quality in other parts ( second half - when we needed help ) rather rubbish and only echoing the chants from the MHL . However its a start , rome wasnt built in a day and its a 100 times better now than it was , keep going jerry and the rest of you who put in the effort chelsea fc need you.

Codger   

Totally, top post. Just to add to this, I can't remember the last time I was able to get a ticket in the Shed. I know there are ST holders there now, too, but they go before all the MH tickets. That was unheard of a couple of seasons ago.

Great post! Keep up the good work lads, I am sure there are days when you wonder if its worth the hassle but from the MHU I have noticed a massive difference. Also, it's good to see the banners and flags appearing in steady numbers each match day to add to the atmosphere.

Like I've said keep it up, oh and thanks for trying!

Quality post.

Maybe we could have a 'Jerry and Co. Appreciation Thread' lol.

Nah seriously, thanks a lot to all involved, you've changed the whole atmsophere at the Bridge and the Shed has improved hands down, its made it fun again.

Codger   
Nah, a chorus of the Tommy Baldwin song with appropriate changes should confirm Jerry's legendary status at the Bridge. ;-)

Morla   
Quality post.

Nah seriously, thanks a lot to all involved, you've changed the whole atmsophere at the Bridge and the Shed has improved hands down, its made it fun again.

I seriously think we should have a thread to big up these boys - done a great job!

and yeah The Shed is doing better, definate progress is being made! :o)

Hutchie   

I agree. It's about time we had a postive post on here instead of the usual moaning after every match. Keep up the good work lads.

MHBaWA   

totally agree. as a member I've sat everywhere but the ease upper. and the shed has definately taken off in the past 2years.

thanks for the good work

KTBFFH

carls   

Yeah .. just like to say thanks to Jerry and the others guys that help out .. My return to the shed this season and for me it just seems to be going forward .

Thanks guys .

Cameron   
Totally, top post. Just to add to this, I can't remember the last time I was able to get a ticket in the Shed. I know there are ST holders there now, too, but they go before all the MH tickets. That was unheard of a couple of seasons ago.

Found them quite easy to buy for today's game. The atmosphere has really improved x10 in the Shed, so cheers for the work behind the scenes guys! ;)